30🏙️🤭

Very long chapter
The next morning

Seattle PD

Emily's pov

We ran a list of names of people who were not working at the times of the murders through Garcia. All of them were cleared. We're stumped.

"Maybe the unsub doesn't actually work here? She just thought he did?" Reid says. "It's a big hospital. That may be true." Hotch says.

"I feel like we've never been stuck on a case like this." Rossi says. "He doesn't have a signature. He just shoots them one shot execution style. He breaks in to their homes.... We don't know why these specific doctors are targeted. They have no connection." Hotch says.

"Maybe he's a hit man?" I say. "Why would Olivia know a hit man." Morgan says. "That's not a bad idea tho." Hotch says.

-

We are walking throughout the hospital talking about the case. We stop in the ER. They were bringing somebody in on a stretcher. The EMS locks eyes with me and makes a face. Cocky. When he notices me studying him he looks away quickly.

"It's him." I say, "it's the EMS." We wait for him to hand off the patient and we pull our guns out. "Sir." Morgan says and the EMS pulls out a gun on us.

"Put the weapon down." Morgan says.

All of the doctors we met in the cafeteria were in here due to several traumas coming in. They backed up from him and tried to run out but the hospital went on lockdown.

"It doesn't have to be like this." Reid says. The man did not speak one word. It didn't even look like he was thinking. "Just drop the weapon, and come with us."

He stood still. His attitude shifted and he pulls the trigger.

*Gunshot* derek shoots him before he could.

"Who is this guy?" I say. "Dennison Duquette." Dr grey says, "Denny Duquettes father."

"Who is that?" JJ asks. "It's a long story." Karev says.

They eventually filled us in on everything and we closed the case.

-

Chief Webber inviting our team to a fancy dinner with all of his doctors. He rented out a room in a restaurant All of us begged Hotch to not make us go but he's insisting that we do.

"I have to change!" JJ says. "Okay everybody go back be at the restaurant in 30." Hotch says.

JJ goes to an SUV to drive back to the hotel and I stayed with derek because I wanted to go shopping for an outfit.

I picked out a nice outfit, bought it and went to the back to change. I threw on some nice heels and walked out. "You like?" I ask derek. "You look great Prentiss." He says. "Were running late that took you way too long." "Welcome to shopping with women."

Emily's fit: