43

THE SAME DAY
THE JET

8:30 pm
JJ's POV

Emily and I accidentally spent the whole day naked and pleasing each other. When we weren't touching, rubbing, sucking or fucking on each other, we were cuddling and watching movies... which eventually led to us fucking one way or another.

We are on the jet with the rest of the team and I coul wait to be home.

"Did you guys like the breakfast we sent you?" Rossi asks. "You sent us breakfast?" Emily asks. "You never got it?" He asks.

"No they got it. I walked past their room and saw it outside ... but that was also around their 3rd or 4th round so they probably didn't hear it." Derek says and me and emily's faces both turn red.

"Oops." I say. "Yeah someone please start reminding me to book us on a separate floor as Emily and JJ." Hotch says. "Imagine how I feel being the room next to them all of the time." Reid says.

"It was for a special occasion alright." Emily says and they all laugh.

The plane ride was quick and we landed back in Quantico, grabbing our bags and heading off the plane.

Me and emily walk towards her car and wave goodbye to the team. I really have not driven since me and emily got together.

"Baby." I wrap my arms around her as we're walking to the car. "Yes my love." She smiles. "I love you." I kiss her on the cheek. "I love you more." Em says. "No you don't quit saying that."

Em grabs my bag and puts in the backseat and I run around to the drivers side to open the door for her. "Uh- I open the door for you ma'am I think you're forgetting." She pulls me closer to her by my waist.

My lips graze over hers and I lean in for a kiss. She quickly moves her head out of the way and grins. "Excuse me did you just dodge my kiss?" I laugh. "Sure did." She says while we walk backwards to my side of the car and she opens the door for me and I close it before even getting in.

"Kiss me." I pout. "And if I don't?" She smiles. "Well then I'm going to be a cranky pants for the rest of the night and I'm sure you don't want that." "Well I definitely wouldn't want you to be a cranky pants." She says sarcastically and opens the door while pressing her lips on mine.

I get into my seat without breaking the kiss and I pull her closer to me. "I love you." We both say at the same time and then we start laughing. "Stop copying my words." She says. "You copied me!!" I laugh.

Emily closes my door and then goes and sits in her seat. She starts the car and drives off towards home. "Gimme." She motions for my legs and I rest my legs on her lap while she's driving. Physical touch is definitely her love language. I feel like I'm a mixture of all of the love languages combined.

"Can we just get married now.... Just drive to the courthouse." I say. "Beautiful it's 9 pm... no courthouse is open, don't you want to have a ceremony?" She says as she pulls on to our street.

"Yeah but I don't know I don't wanna wait." I say. She parks the car. "Sweet girl we have our whole lives ahead of us." She gets out the car and opens my door. We hold hands as we head inside and up the elevator to our apartment. 

"We should get a house closer to the BAU." Emily says. "Yeah." I nod as she opens our door and we toss our go bags to the side. "I'm gonna shower." I say. "Can I join? Or watch? Either one is fine with me." Emily says. "Of course you may join."

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower and Em and I began to undress. Once we were fully unclothed we stepped onto the shower, immediately we were all over each other.

I stepped back to let my hair get wet and she pushes the hair out of my face. "You're so beautiful... I don't know what I would do without you Jayje." She says. A smile appears across my face as I look into her eyes. "I love you so much. You're everything to me... in this lifetime and every lifetime after that... I love you." I say.

I watch a tear roll down emily's face. "Why are you crying?" I ask. "No one's ever loved me like you do... you love me so perfectly JJ and I'm so grateful. You always know what to say and what to do, you always know how to comfort me and gosh I just love you so much. Words can't express my love for you. Nothing can fully express my love for you. I'm never letting go of this right here, us. And that's a promise." She says.

"You're making it so hard for me not run around these streets screaming 'I love Emily Prentiss!'" I say and we both laugh. "My girl." She kisses me, tongue getting involved and soon enough I was on top of her on the shower floor, as we made out. We sat there lost in each other until we noticed our fingers crinkling up.