45🏙️🤭

Long and funny chapter !
The next day
The jet

JJ's pov

We are on the jet flying to Seattle again for another case. Then we're getting dinner with the surgeons again because we got along with them very well last time.

"This whole getting my eyebrows thing done? Should I do that?" Morgan says. "I get my eyebrows done." I say. "Pst I don't" emily says, "those things hurt." "No they do not hurt that bad." "JJ the eyebrow lady nearly poked my eye out with a tweezer." "You're just dramatic." I say. "Im not dramatic I'm honest." "That's what a dramatic person would say."

"Okay Ms Jareau since you know it all, do the woman's eyebrows." Rossi throws me a tweezer. "Rossi this is a dangerous game you're playing." Emily says.

"Shut up and come here" I go behind her and pluck one singular hair. "OWWW GOSH JJ ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!" She screams. "Stop being a big baby." I pluck one more hair and she screams and pushes the tweezers away from her face. The whole team started laughing as she was very much mad.

"You know there's a special place for people like you." Emily says to me. "In your heart? Aw you're so sweet." I deadpan. "I hate you." She says. "Yeah so much."

"Emily JJ have you two started therapy yet?" Hotch asks. "It starts next week." Emily says. "Okay, I'm gonna wait until you guys start therapy to start splitting you up so you both can go to go to the police department." He says.

-

8 pm

We quite literally finished the case already, it was a kidnapping case and we returned the little boy to his parents safe and sound.

We all headed to the place we were having dinner together and once we arrived we went and pooled out of the car and said hello to the surgeons.

We all talked catching up for a good 20 minutes until Yang shouted, "can we be so absolutely for real and go to a club instead of this boring dinner." "I agree!" Elle says.

"Christina this are fbi agents!!" Dr. Bailey yells at her. "Hey. A clubs a club." Derek says. "I could drink." Emily says. "I'm too old for clubs." Rossi says. "Come on.. I'll go if you go!" Aaron says. "Yes father Hotchner!!!" We all shout.

"Okay I'm setting some ground rules for everybody...." Hotch begins, "surgeons, I know I'm not your boss but right now I am. You're all adults and you know how to handle yourself so the only rule I'm giving you to MAKE SURE everyone gets from the club to your home/hotel SAFELY. And if you see emily and JJ drink way too much do not let them out of your sight... we learned that the heard way the other day." Aaron says.

"Okay we frolicked the streets ONE TIME." I say. "And you got stopped by the cops. And emily started waving her badge in their face while JJ was talking about different types of SOUP to the police officer. And we had to pick you two up and take you back to the hotel.... So none of that tonight." He says. "Okay that was all celebratory." Emily says.  "Yeah whatever. Just get back in one piece and do not get stopped by any cops."

"Got it Hotchner." I say and I grab a bottle of wine. "What? I'm pregaming." I laugh while me, Elle, emily, Meredith, and christina finish this bottle of wine.

We all hop into the cars and us 5 girls (me, Elle, emily, Meredith, and christina) were in a car. Pen sadly could not be with us because she is on vacation in the Bahamas. Lucky girl. We had a driver since we already started drinking and Mer, Elle, and christina were in the 2nd row of the car while me and Emily were in the back of the car.

- Blame it (Jamie Foxx)

The driver had music blasting and we opened up a second bottle of wine and started drinking from the bottle. Elle had brought a bottle of Smirnoff and mer brought tequila... of course we decided to drink both of them.