11🤭

THE SAME NIGHT
AT THE HOTEL

JJ's pov

Me and emily push our way inside of our hotel room and we were aggressively making out with each other. Will I regret this in the morning? Yes. Do I care right now ? No.

She takes off my jacket and drops it on the floor, not disconnecting our lips. I take her jacket off and I start to unbutton her shirt, throwing it off and leaving it on the floor. She does the same to me and unclasps my bra, taking it off of me and tosses it.

We back onto the bed and I get on top of her, I reach for her back and I unclasp her bra, I throw it across the room, we stare at each other and the top half of our bodies for a second and then start making out with each other again.

She pulls my pants down to my ankles and I get up and kick them off. I reconnect our lips again, me just in my underwear and she has pants on.

"JJ." She says and I keep kissing her. "JJ." She pulls away. "What?" I ask. She was holding onto my hips but she then let go.

"What's wrong emily?" I ask. "I don't know how to say this?" Emily says. "If you don't want to do anything it's completely okay, I understand don't worry." "No i do... it's just.... I've never told anybody this JJ." "Told anybody what?" I ask.

"I'm intersexual. I have a penis." Emily breaths out. I look at her for a couple seconds, my tongue darts out of my mouth to moisten my dry lips and I get off the bed.

"JJ." Emily says. "Don't walk away." She says. As I got off the bed. "I don't know why you think I would ever walk away from you after tonight." I kneel down in front of her.

"May I?" I ask and she nods. I unzip her pants and pull them down to her ankles, taking them off. I then reach for her boxers. "May I?" I ask. "Yes." She breaths out.

I pull down her boxers and my eyes widen. The biggest dick I had ever seen. Had to be 8 inches. "Emily...." I gasp. "I know..." she says, like it's an insecurity.

"Emily no this is ... so hot." I say. "Really?" She asks "Yeah." I say, I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"I just felt like you wouldn't like me because of-" I didn't even let her finish her sentence and I wrapped my hang around her dick, pumping it up and down.

"Oh god JJ." She groans.

"I've thought about me fucking so many times." Emily groans as I pump her cock faster and faster.

"You're beautiful Emily, no matter what you have." I lean up and kiss her softly. That soft kiss turned rough so fast.

Emily flips me onto my back and starts to kiss from my stomach to my neck. I start to let out a moan and she covers my mouth. "The team is probably back by now." She whispers in my ear, "be quite beautiful." My mouth and my area downstairs starts to water.

Im still so drunk and I can tell emily is too, all I care about is us right now and this is the only time this is happening. "I need you to fuck me Em." I whisper.

She wraps her lips around my nipple and begins to run her tongue along it. I moan rather loudly because again, I don't care.

Emily looks at me. "What did I say?" She says. "I can't help it... Daddy." I say. I don't know what's come over me, she's bringing out a different side of me.

She picks me up and bends me over her legs, she pulls down my thong and throws it else where in the room. She rubs her hand on my ass and I arch my back. I look back at her looking at my ass and trying to get a look at my pussy and she licks her lips.

She slaps my ass hard and I moan loudly. "Be quiet." She says, oh I'm really testing waters tonight. She slaps my ass again and I scream, "EMILY!" She slaps my ass again and again and says, "do you want the team to hear you?" "Yes, I want you to slut me out." "I can tell, you need to be quiet." She says as she sticks a finger in my pussy.

My eyes roll to the back of my head and I lean my head on the bed. I look back at her looking at my pussy like it's desert. "So wet Jennifer. You got all this wet for me? You're dripping."

"Every time I look at you I get wet. Every single day I think about you touching me, I have to change my panties so many times in one day everytime I see you because you make me soak my panties."

"Is that true?" She asks pumping another finger into me. "Yes." "Yes what?" "Yes daddy." I say. "Good girl."

She pulls her fingers out and I pout. "Get on the bed and spread your legs out." Emily says. And I do just that.

She comes in between my legs and attaches her lips to my pussy. I start to squirm as she gave me no mercy. She sticks two fingers inside of me while flicking her tongue on my clit and it's taking everything in me not to scream her name.

I move away because it was too much and I start panting out of breath. She looks down at me, like I'm her prey. "Stop running." She pulls me by my hips and eats me out like she's been starved.

"Emily." I whisper, trying my best to hold back my moans. She inserts two fingers again and she curls them up towards my G spot, circling her tongue around my clit and sucking it.

I squirm around not being able to control my self. I couldn't hold back my moans anymore and I let them come out, not caring how loud I was being.

"Oh! Ahg, yes yes yes yes!!!!!" I scream

I arch my back and she moves with me, speeding up her fingers and her tongue and then she sucks on my clit while flicking it with my tongue.

This undos it for me. I scream at the top of my lungs as my hip bucks forward and forward, everything goes blurry and my brain goes foggy, I reach my breaking point and scream once again. I feel juices shoot out of me and emily smiles.

I fall back onto the bed, panting out of breath. "You just squirted." She smiles and kisses me softly, our tongues collide in our mouths.

She pulls me under the cover and hold me and I kiss her. "Do you like the way you taste darling?" She smiles. "If I wasn't so worn out, I would be riding your dick right now." I say.

"Funny, you think you could take my dick." She laughs. "Not funny!" I say. "Your pussy was so tight it barely took my two fingers." She says. "Well then maybe you should stretch me out more often." I smirk. "Oh you naughty girl."

I drift to sleep, boy am I going to regret this in the morning.