19 🤭

The same night
EMILYS HOUSE

JJ's Pov

Emily gets me inside of the house and sets her keys down. Ever since she said that I've been so wet and turned on, I need to be relieved now.

"Emily." I look at her as she kicks her shoes off and walks into the kitchen. I know she's teasing me and I can't take this.

"Turn around." She said and I do so. She bends me over, holds me up worn her forearm and smacks my ass so hard. I yelp as I did not expect that and she slaps my ass again. "Fuck." I moan.

She picks me up and throws me over her shoulder and I'm so excited. She throws me onto her bed and orders me to take my clothes off.

I throw my clothes to the side of the bed and she striped fully naked as well. "Are you the jealous type Jennifer?" She says, walking around the bed and I swallow hard. "Yes... I am." I say.

"You told all of our friends that I fuck you, just to rub it in Todd's face." Emily said. "And I would do it again." I say.

"Oh I know you would" she gets on top of me and bends my legs into a W shape. "Whose pussy is this?" She stares down at me.

"Yours, all yours... daddy."

"Damn right." She aligns her tip with my pussy and pushes in. There was no time for foreplay. I needed her now.

"OH MY GOD" I yell as her tip reaches my walls.

She starts up a steady rhythm and I'm absolutely losing it. "How did you feel about Jordan today, hm?" She says.

"I hate that she wants you cause your mine! This dick is all mine!" I moan. "That's right baby it's all yours."

"I wanted you to fuck me right in front of her so she would know I'm yours." I moan out.

"Is that what you wanted me to do? You wanted me to fuck your tight cunt just like this?"

"Gosh yes."

Emily pulls out and before I can complain she flips me onto my stomach and I lay flat on the bed. She comes between my legs and lifts my hips up slightly from off the bed. She roughly sticks her dick back in me and I scream.

I feel a hard slap against my ass and I moan, rolling my eyes back.

"You like to be fucked like a slut." She reaches her hand around my body and starts to circle my clit with her finger.

"Emily I can't! It's too much!" I yell out as my brain goes foggy and I sense a great feeling of Euphoria. I drop my hips as I lose control and Emily uses her other hand to pick my hips back up.

"My girl deserves to cum in the most sensational way ever." She whispers in my ear sending shivers down my back.

She keeps rubbing my clit faster and faster as she brings her other hand up and chokes me. Her thrusts become harder, with her cock repeatedly hitting my g spot. She leans down and softly nibbles on my ear which did it for me.

"AHHHH, EMILY!"

My vision goes dark and blurry. My whole body slowly going numb. Juices flowing out of me, I squirted. I can't control my body. I'm too weak. I fall back onto the bed abruptly. Emily cums.

I think I blacked out.

"JJ...... JJ." Emily says waking me up with a kiss on my neck. "JJ are you okay?" She grabs a water bottle and places it next to me, picking me up and pulling a sheet over us.

I open my eyes and my mouth was so dry. "Did I just black out?" I say softly. "It looks like you did. Once you started to cum your body gave out. You were out for less 30 seconds."-

"Only you would fuck me so good that I black out." "I don't think blacking out should be the goal." Emily laughs.

"We have to go get ready for Rossi's." She says. "Can  I  just lay here and you put my clothes on me." I pout. "Indeed I can." She says.