42🤭

May 20th
The next morning
Hotel

Emily's POV

I wake up to an extreme headache and hangover from last night. The team went to the club last night to celebrate our engagement. JJ and I of course got way too drunk and ran around the streets of New York yelling that we are engaged. Hotch had to drag us back to the hotel.

We leave to go back home later tonight. The case was fake if it wasn't obvious enough. I had everybody in on it to surprise JJ. NYPD were so helpful and supportive and I loved it.

JJ is fast asleep and our limbs are entangled in each others. I push her hair behind her ear and admire her beautiful face, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

She groans waking up and pushes her face into the pillow. "It's too bright." She says. "Good morning fiancé." I smile. "Good morning my beautiful wife." She kisses my chin.

"Oh so we're already married?" I laugh because she called me her wife. "Yeah in my eyes we are." She says.  

She kisses my chin again and makes her way up to my lips. Our kiss was soft and slow paced, her tongue slips in my mouth and i pull her body closer to mine.

"I missed you." She breaks the kiss and quickly reattaches her lips, this time she was more passionate.

I bring my hands underneath her shirt, rubbing up and down her back. I want her body so badly right now. I miss us making each other feel good, but I don't want to rush her into anything she's not ready for.

Her lips fall to my neck as she begins to softly suck my sweet spots. "You have no idea how much I missed you." I let out.

"I think I have somewhat of an idea." She points out my hard dick. "JJ I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" "don't be sorry... you have needs." She pulls my tank top above my head and then pulls my boxers down, "JJ you really don't have to." I say, I don't want her to feel like she has to please me.

"Do you want me to?" She asks looking into my eyes. I nod my head yes. I need her so bad right now.

She grips my dick, pumping it slowly up and down for a few minutes. Her hand around my dick is enough to make me cum. I bite my lip, just imagining her beautiful naked body on mine.

I was so sensitive to her touch, as it's been months without it. I close my eyes shut taking all of this in and I feel her warm lips wrap around my tip, and taking in my cock.

"Oh fuck baby you look so good doing that." I sigh, her head bobs up and down and I felt an orgasm take over me quicker than I'd like to admit. I shot my load out into her mouth and she smiles looking up at me.

"You make me feel so good." I pant while she lays on top of me, pulling the cover over us. She shifts around a few times, moving her body upwards, then to the side of me... then she moves so she's next to me with her leg around my body, then she moves her leg off of me and just kept shifting herself. I place my hand on the middle of her back and I feel her hesitate.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "I'm uncomfortable" she says. "With me touching you?" I ask. "No... I just... I don't know..."

"Jayje what's up?"

She pauses for a while and doesn't say anything.

"I don't know Em it's like I feel insecure now." "About what? If you want to share." I ask. "I don't know." "You hesitated when I touched you, is it your body you're feeling insecure about?" "More like... my hormones? I think."

"JJ that's perfectly normal." "I've just never felt shy about things like this... it's weird."

I'm putting two and two together and realizing she's insecure about being intimate and exposing her body. I could tell that she's turned on right now because the look in her eyes and her body language always changes when she's horny.