Untitled Part 19

All was well between arriving home to Port Charles and valentines day.

Maxie even tried to cook steak potatoes and bread.

Unfortunately with her track record the only thing to survive were the baked potatoes in the microwave.

As soon as Nathan came home he asked "I'm not sure if I smell something good or burned."

Maxie "I burned most of it. These potatoes survived."

Nathan "Since I can eat it again lets order from the floating rib."

Maxie "I'm sorry I burned the food. Maybe I need a cooking class."

Nathan "Or help from me."

Maxie "Let me clean up here and we can go place an order."

Nathan "Clean up later I'm hungry."

Maxie "Okay if you insist."

Nathan "You're almost 5 months pregnant and you need lots of food for our baby."

Maxie "Okay lead the way."

They drove to the floating rib and order family style ribs Mac & cheese bread and then went to a bakery for some chocolate mousse.

Nathan carried the food inside as Maxie began to clean up the prior mess before eating.

He got plates out and dished the food for both of them.

Maxie sat down with her boyfriend eating ribs and Mac & Cheese thinking about her appointment the next day.

Nathan "So tomorrow we find out if it's a boy or girl. What are you hoping for?"

Maxie "A healthy baby after all the trouble I went through with Georgie."

Nathan "Yeah I will take either."

They fed each other the mousse before trying to make love however one miss Georgie Jones disrupted them.

Nathan got up to go check on her "Georgie, mommy wants you to sleep. We both do. Please go to sleep Georgie so mommy and I can be alone."

Maxie heard this through the monitor and just was melting.

By the time Nathan came back to the bedroom she laid there waiting for the love session to continue.

Maxie "I love you Nathan West. You're so good with Georgie. She loves you."

Nathan "I love you Maxie. I really feel like Georgie could be mine."

They began to kiss and then make love.

In the morning Maxie showered got dressed and waited for Nathan so they could go to the doctor.

Maxie "I'm so exited for this appointment Nathan. I can't wait to start picking out furniture clothing and anything else we need for this baby."

Nathan "I'm excited too Maxie."

They get to the hospital to see someone in pediatrics they hadn't seen in a while.

Nathan "Britt? I thought you were in hiding? Did someone drop the charges against you? What are you doing in the hospital?"

Britt "I'm Maxie's doctor. Yes somehow Nikolas did drop them. I guess after that ELQ investigation what I did didn't seem so bad."

Nathan "I realize Spencer played a part in it but you kidnapped a child and didn't let anyone know you knew where he was."

Britt "So you don't trust me? My own brother doesn't want me to examine his girlfriend's baby."

Maxie "Um I just need to know if I'm healthy. Can you two argue over legal trouble later?"

Nathan "Okay Maxie. I still think it's weird."

Britt put jelly on Maxie's belly to do her ultrasound and then waved the wand.

Maxie "We both want to know what the sex is."

Britt "Well it looks like you're having a girl" then a moment later "make that two girls."

Maxie and Nathan in shock "Twins?"