Chapter Nineteen - Bad Word Choice

When the two got to their seats near Cyno and Tighnari they noticed that Tighnari was laying over the seats with his head in Cyno's lap. Cyno was softly petting Tighnari's ears, and Tighnari was.. Purring?

They just shook their heads and ignored it. "Wait wait, it's starting!" Cyno said. Just from the first credits this movie seemed to be of low production value. "I thought you said it was a horror movie. This is just a vampire love story," Alhaitham said, shaking his head. "Shh he's watching it," Tighnari put a finger to his lips, then pointed at Cyno who just looked mesmerized," Plus," Tighnari explained," Apparently it's supposed to get scary eventually..."

Halfway through the movie, Kaveh seemed to be into it too. "Kiss-.. wait no-... NO," He felt the need to comment on every small thing. "Kaveh quiet down there's other people," Alhaitham said. "No, but they almost kissed but then they didn't! It's forbidden love... a vampire and a vampire hunter oh how tragic," Kaveh sighed dramatically. Alhaitham Just rolled his eyes.

After about half an hour more Tighnari spit his drink out onto Cyno's lap,"You didn't say there'd be a sex scene!!!" Cyno just laughed," I didn't think it'd be important to mention." "... if it's this graphic then I think it'd be good to mention," Kaveh said, leaning forward a bit to look at the screen. "Kaveh no, bad," Alhaitham said, covering Kaveh's eyes. "Hey, Haitham!!!" Kaveh scoffed, moving his hand away," First of all, it's not everyday that there's a gay sex scene in a legitimate movie in a movie theatre, second of all I'm getting tips."

Alhaitham mutters under his breath,"For the love of god I can't deal with you..." Kaveh just smiled and rolled his eyes.

15 minutes later Cyno and Kaveh walked out sobbing. "I didn't know the vampire was going to die in the end!" Kaveh sniffed. "It was so poetic..." Cyno put his hand on the bridge of his nose, shaking his head. "Nothing about that was scary. That wasn't even that sad because the acting was bad," Alhaitham sighed. "Okay, but imagine your lover dying and how... sad that... would be..." Kaveh slowly started looking at the ground.

Alhaitham walked over and hugged Kaveh, and Cyno and Tighnari knew that was their cue to leave. "About... that, I have something I need to talk to you about Kav," Alhaitham whispered into Kaveh's ear. "Yeah? What is it?" Kaveh was holding onto the hug like his life depended on it. "I'll tell you at home, okay? It's not bad news, I promise," Alhaitham said, pulling away from the hug and kissing Kaveh's forehead.

Kaveh smiles and nods, then gives him one last small hug before they walk out.

Was there hope that his boyfriend would survive?