Chapter 69- Dirty Secrets

Before she showed you her way of scissoring, she again took her time to kiss your body, leaving hickeys not only now on your shoulders but your thighs, chest, and stomach as well, and all you could do was let her have you the way she wanted. There were these moments when she would kiss her way up your legs, close to your wet sex, making you believe she would give you head tonight before suddenly pulling away to kiss and mark some other part of your body.

   "Rissa...please." You whimper as she again began making her way down your stomach close to your throbbing clit already knowing what she was about to pull. But you didn't want that teasing from her anymore. You had become way too desperate, and she could see that, so she decided to use this to her advantage. "Could you say, mommy? For me?" She lifted her face up from your tummy to give you the kindest and warmest smile to which you could never say no. "Mommy...please."

   "Please, what?" Oh, how she loved playing around like this with you. Trying to pry out exactly what she wanted from you. "Please Mommy...fuck me. Now." You had become so desperate you were ready to fall on your knees, beg, cry, whatever it took for her to just touch you. "Please..." You didn't care how embarrassing it might have looked from the side, the way you begged your partner to touch you, but that is exactly what Larissa loved, seeing you so submissive for her made her clit throbbingly wet.

   "How do you want me to fuck you then? Is this..." Again, she brought up her fingers and made the exact motion you did trying to explain scissoring, and you knew she would never stop teasing you for it, "is this not on your mind anymore, sweetheart?" A faint blush covered your features as you tried to forget the last hour's events. "Maybe not that... but I want to do it the way you know how to. Please, Mommy..." You shot yourself up in the bed, and no matter how silly you might have looked, crawled to her, "I want you to fuck me."

   This little thing you just did, crawling up to her, made Larissa twice as aroused and all she could think to herself was 'Good girl'. A grin appeared across the older woman's face as you found your place in her lap immediately grinding down her thigh to show her how truly desperate you were as well as you just couldn't wait. You leaned your face up to her ear and whispered, "Please...I'll do anything you want." Before you began to kiss the woman's sensitive spot behind her ear.

   But before you could pull a moan past her lips, she already pushed you back down in the bed, making you gasp from the sudden surprise. "Oh, believe me when I say that there are so many things I would like to see you do for me, but..." She spoke in her husky voice, smirking as she kept staring into your big doe eyes, feeling like she could even see your soul looking back at her through your desperate stare, "I think you have done enough for one day, my dear." Suddenly, you felt her hands spreading your legs apart, and you broke eye contact to see exactly what she was doing, but before you could even manage to get a glimpse, her other hand was steadying your face back, "no, no, eyes on me, just me. This will make it more fun." She said, only allowing herself to break her eyes away from you to see what she was doing.

   You didn't know exactly how Larissa wanted to scissor, but you thought because the last position was somewhat way in a sitting position, this one would be too. So you, not pulling your eyes away, slowly roze your body up, but were quickly caught off guard when Larissa placed her hand on your sternum, stopping you from going any further. "What are you doing dear?" "Erm...isn't this how- I'm I not supposed to sit up?" You just now realized how much of an amateur you looked like, that you didn't even know how to act or position yourself. You were trying your best to keep your heart at an even pace as now Larissa could probably feel every single time your heart hit against your chest.

   "Did I give you any instructions? Hmm?" She asked as you felt her press down on your chest, resulting in you being pushed back down in the bed. You didn't even notice you had slipped, and your eyes had dragged down to the blonde's body until she pointed that out for you, "Eyes up here, dear." Despite how much she liked this attention, she wanted you to stick to the rules and follow them. Quickly, you obeyed her and snapped your eyes back to meet the blue sapphire ones.