Chapter 50- Messing a Bit

You were casually slouching on Larissa's sofa while she was in her study doing some work. Obviously, you had tried to go spend some time with her but she just made you leave as you intentionally tried to distract her. So you had nothing much left to do than just sit on the sofa and wait for her to finish her work. 

   So while playing some random games on your phone with headphones on you didn't hear Larisa exit her study and come to you with some exciting news. She tried to reach out to you by calling your name but when you didn't respond to her, she decided to mess a little bit with you for distracting her earlier. 

   Larissa now quietly sneaked up to you and as you were laying on the sofa on your stomach she quickly sat on top of you almost pinning you down so you wouldn't move. You felt how Larissa's weight pressed you down before she pulled the headphones off completely hitting you back to reality. ''First, you try to distract me almost begging for attention, and now ignore me?'' She slid her hand up your back to your head grabbing a chunk of your hair and pulling you back. She leaned closer to your ear and said: ''What do you want from me?'' 

   At first, you had no idea where Larissa was going with this so all you could say was: ''What?'' You had no idea that Larissa had tried to reach out to you so you were completely lost by her saying that you had ignored her so the sentence that followed next was exactly the same as Larissas just with different emphases: ''What do YOU want from me?'' ''Oh, you know what I want Y/n...'' You yet hadn't put two and two together that Larissa might want for you to pay that you had ignored her and distracted her so she decided to make it clear to you. ''If you hadn't ignored me I wouldn't want to use you like this...'' She whispered in your ear and you finally got it. 

   ''Oh...Well, do what you want with me, Riss...'' You knew how to quickly adjust your mood for anyone especially Larissa's needs as well as this really just turned you on to hear her speak to you like this. But clearly, you yet hadn't learned that whenever Larissa was in this type of mood she liked to be called mommy and she knew that so that is where the messing around with you came in. She let go of your hair making your face fall back on the sofa. ''You know what? I changed my mind...MOMMY isn't up for it.'' Because she emphasized the word mommy you quickly realized your mistake and instantly tried to fix it. 

   ''Mommy! No! Please! Use me, do whatever you want with me! Please don't leave me hanging like this now please.'' As much as your begging was turning Larissa even more on she knew you had to know how things worked around here, so she stepped off you and was already heading back to her study before she stopped and turned her head ever so slightly in your direction and said, ''and you're coming with me to the New year's party at Nevermore.'' ''Wait what? But won't that be strange and people wouldn't figure it out?'' Larissa had mentioned that she might go to a New Year's Eve party at Nevermore that other teachers had put together but had planned to be back before midnight so she can celebrate the rest of the night with you. 

   Even tho you knew you would spend at least some time with her on New Year's you still envied her for getting to celebrate it in a more interesting way than just sitting in the house and waiting for the year to pass and now that you were going as well you were over the moon but still with a lot of questions. ''Don't worry about it dear, I have it handled.'' Even tho you understood Larissa and why she wanted to keep you a secret you still felt a little bit sad that you were hidden but you weren't about to go complain as you were happy that you still had Larissa in the first place. 

   ''Can we finish what we started now? Please?'' In this short amount of time that Larissa was on top of you you had become extremely horny and needed to be fucked, but Larissa wanted for you to learn from your mistakes so she just turned her head back in the direction of her study and continued walking. ''No...deal with yourself, I won't mind.'' You heard the doors shut behind her as she entered her study leaving you alone in the living room. 

   Usually, Larissa didn't suggest that her partner take care of themselves when she was the one who got them so turned on, but now she had no remorse as she wanted for you to behave the next time she would pull such acts on you. Larissa herself had planned on releasing some heat in the study by herself as your begging had turned her on as well, but you, on the other hand, didn't want to masturbate as your intention had been set for Larissa to do it, so you decided to let those feeling pass or just hope that later Larissa would have a change of heart and would come to fuck you eventually. 

Authors note: 

Sorry for such a short one, I didn't have much time today.