Chapter 95

Monica POV
The next day
I was up in Gabriella room playing with and I will say that playing dolls with made me forget about the whole thing that was happening...... after that she fell asleep so I tuck her in and gave her a kiss on the head.... I walked out her room and just walked in the restroom looking at myself in the mirror.....
Lately I been noticing something..... been getting these senses ... but it can't be of Miguel at all he's not even near here at all.....
I just looked at myself in the mirror just washing my face..... till I got the sense I was being watch.... i looked at myself in the mirror as my mirror self eyes turn red...... and tilted her head.... I just gasped and looked away and looked back seeing nothing anymore.... could it be that my variant self knows I'm here.....? Could be..... I just looked at my hands seeing it glow...... and my eyes glowed red as well....
" Monica...." I heard someone whispered
And then heard a chuckled as well.....
I just got out the restroom as each reflection of myself kept looking at me as I walked downstairs I just knew it was her... well my variant self we could say that....
I walked out the house seeing Miguel smoking....
" wow Miguel smoking?" I said
" well at least I don't do it everytime..." he said looking at me having a small smile..... he just dropped it on the ground and step on it....
" so what's going?" I asked
" it's just stress about all this...." he said
" I understand..." I said
" yeah..." he said he just took a deep breath so what's your relationship with my variant..." he said
I looked at him confused
" there was nothing..." I said
" it's just full of hate and just want to destroy each other..." I said
" so there was no connection?" He asked
I just looked at him and smile a little....
" in my opinion I thought... this may come as a surprise but I did like him.... till the things he started doing to me just keeping me hostage in his place and attacking me....." I said
" I can't believe I let myself sleep with him as well.." I said letting out a chuckled just regretting it as Miguel as just grew big and his face was red...
" oh so you slept with my other self?" He said
" yeah I was stupid I felt he manipulated me or something..." he said
He just chuckled
" oh..." he said
" what about you did you had a connection with my other self?" I asked having a smile.....
" well......  we were actually close and I actually liked her.... but she was in love with Peter Parker....." he said
" oh... I was in love with a Parker in my universe but he betrayed me so he could work with your evil self....." I said looking at him in his eyes....
" well that's his lost...." he said
I stood there looking at him....
" yeah...." I said looking at his brown eyes....
" it really is his lost..." I said just looking down.....
And looked at him again....
Just both of looking each hearing are heart beats.......
" so you fell with my variant and I fell for yours..." he said
" yeah..." I said
He just smiled
I felt myself just blush...
" I guess this Spider-Man as a soft spots..." I said looking at him
" Im not soft.." he said making himself look tough....
" oh so scientists man thinks he's tough?" I said
" I could take you down..." he said having a smirk....
" oh we know that's a lie honey..." I said he just grabbed me  on the waist.... pulling me closed to him just face to face.....  I just smirked looking at his brown eyes...... he looked at me feeling his breath I just lean in giving him a peck on the lips not expecting myself to do that..... he just looked at me.... and he just pulled me into a kissed..... It deep and passionate kiss.....