010.5

(Since this is on hiatus I decided you know what? Let's make something funny. So here's something 🤣.)

   "Holy shuck you are covered in blood!" Gally squealed, pointing at Thalia

"Oh my god!" Newt screamed.

Thomas breathed out as if he was having a panic attack and crying.

"OH MY GOD!" Thalia squealed.

"OH MY GOD??" Thomas added.

"WHAT?!" Thalia screamed, looking at everyone.

"OH MY GOD! You must have—have sat on a nail or something!" Thomas said, gesturing to her.

"You idiot she's having her period!" Minho said, looking at Thomas as if he was a child.

"oh my god.." Thomas whimpered.

"WHAT DO I DO!?" She cried out.

"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO YOUVE NEVER HAD YOUR PERIOD BEFORE?" Newt said in disgust and disbelief.

"NO, I haven't." She said as if it was obvious.

"Oh my god, NEWT SHES ALREADY LOST A LOT OF BLOOD!!" Thomas squealed, then began deep breathing again.

"Okay—um, you know what? WICKEDS gotta have some tampons somewhere around here right?" Newt said, looking around frantically inside the homestead.

"Oh my god this is not happening.." Thalia wailed.

"SHUCK! THE BOX HASNT BEEN UP IN WEEKS THERES NOTHING." Newt said, returning.

"Look, I'm just gonna go back to the homestead and help Jeff with the Gladers!" Thalia said.

"Nononono you can't go back to the homestead in your condition SILLY." Thomas said, gesturing to her. (Totally not in a  jealous way) "GALLY HURRY!"

"THERES JUST PLASTIC BAGS I DONT KNOW WHAT THE SHUCK YOU WANT ME TO DO!" Gally groaned.

Alby walked into the homestead, flabbergasted by all the people in here.

"ALBY HELP US!" Thomas yelped.

"Hi.." Thalia muttered, waving slightly.

"Oh, we're just gonna have to plug it up! I found this—" Newt gestured toward paper. "And this—" he showed the toilet cleaner in his hand. Then groaned.

"Alright what's goin on here." Alby growled.

Thomas cried, and yes, it was a literal tear.

"Uh— Thalia is on her period for the first time and she's bleeding everywhere." Newt said, gesturing toward Thalia.

"Oh. Disgusting.." Alby muttered.

"WHAT?" Thalia breathed out. Alby quickly corrected himself.

"I mean congratulations, Thalia." Alby said.

"CONGRATULATIONS?! SHES BLEEDING TO DEATH!" Thomas cried.

Thalia groaned, grabbing her stomach. "Oh my god my stomach hurts.."

"SHES HAVING CONTRACTIONS!!" Thomas squealed, grabbing Thalias shoulders.

"Thomas—Thomas listen-"

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?!" Thomas said.

"It's just- it's the lining of Thalias.. internal organs just spilling out of her." Alby said, but Thomas grabbed his chest.

"Oh my god..!"

Thalia quickly interrupted, "look, I'm not dieing!"

"I GOT FROZEN PEAS AND A SPONGE!" Newt said, holding the items up.

"If you want to keep the lining intact a man has to-" Alby tried to calm them down.

"Oh my god this is not happening.." Thalia muttered, waving her face with her hand.

"You know what? I got the perfect thing." Newt said, "Maxi pad on a stick." He said, holding up a white foam giant cube with a green handle.

"Oh my god I want to kill myself.." Thalia muttered.

"Hey Thal we need you in the-" Jeff walked in, then gasped. "Oh! What the hells going on here?!"

"Jeff!" She breathed out.

"Oh my god Thal— what the hell kind of sick people squashes a large tomato in my best friends pants?!" Jeff said, gesturing towards Thalia.