018

Thomas and Thalia hurriedly made it to the Gladers' bedroom, running out of the very small vent

Thomas and Thalia hurriedly made it to the Gladers' bedroom, running out of the very small vent. "Thomas!" Minho yells as the vent is thrown open. "We gotta go." Thomas muttered, "What's happening?" Minho asked.

"We gotta go, we gotta go right now!" Thomas shouts and Thalia follows him to the door as Thomas searches for the keycard. "What the hell are you talking about?" Minho asked again.

"What do you mean we gotta go?" Newt scoffed. "They're coming for us!" Thalia shouted. "What happened, Aris what happened?" Minho asked over and over again. Thomas tried to lock the door using his blanket, "Thomas if you would just calm down and talk to us-"

"She's still alive." Thalia said, grabbing Thomas' mattress and covering the door with it. "Whose SHE?!" Minho yelled. "Who the hell is that?" Frypan muttered out. "Ava! Ava," Thalia said but there was more confusion. "Who the hell is Ava?" Newt asked, "Will you just stop and talk to us-"

"ITS WICKED!" Thomas yelled, turning around to face all the Gladers. "Its still WICKED, its.. its always been WICKED."

"Thomas, what did you see?" Newt asked.

#~#~#~#~#~#~

They climbed out of yet another vent. wipee..!

"Okay lets go lets go," Thomas said, everyone leaving the vent. "Okay you guys go ahead there's somethin I gotta do." Aris said. "What the hell are you talking about?" Thalia asked. "Trust me its important, you guys wanna get out of here right? Just go!" Aris responded.

"I'll go with him." Winston said, "Okay were wasting time lets go." Thomas said, running into a hallway, "ooah-.." He muttered out when they almost ran into a woman.

"What are you kids doing out?" She asked, then Thalia and Minho looked at each other as the alarm buzzed.

They all ran to the med-wing with the doctor, a guard yelling as they made it to a hallway. "Freeze! Stay where you are!" He shot some sort of gun at them, the Gladers turning around.

"Why is he shooting at us?!" Thalia and Frypan ask at the same time as they ran again. But Minho stopped in the middle of the hallway. "Minho, what the hell are you doing!?" Thomas asked. Minho ran, hitting the Guard in the gut as he dropped his gun.

"Shit, Minho." Newt said, furrowing his brows at the body. Thomas grabbed the gun, "Okay lets go, come on, lets go." He said, pointing it at her back as they began to run to the med wing again.

"Doctor Crawford are you-" The doctor was interrupted when all the Gladers came in. The doctors all put their hands up because of Thomas' gun. Thomas hands Minho the gun as Thalia and him run to help Teresa out.

"Guys! They're coming what do we do?" Frypan asked. "Frypan move!" Newt says as he pushes the table to cover the door although it wont do much. "Get back!" Minho says as he points the gun at the door and everyone is behind him because there are Guards trying to enter.

Thalia and Thomas smash the window, everyone running out and coming face to face with another guard as Thomas shoots him and he goes flying back. "Huh, so thats what it does." Thalia says, and then they begin running again.

Thomas pulls out his keycard, swiping it but it wont work. "Come on, no no no no no!" he mutters. "Thomas!" Ratman.

Thalia takes the gun from Thomas, pointing it towards Jansen as he puts his hands up. "Open this door Jansen!" She yells.

"You really don't want me to." He says. "Open the damn door!" She shouts. "Listen to me!" he shouts. "I'm trying to save your life, the maze is one thing but you kids wouldn't last one day out in the Scorch."

"If the elements don't kill you the Cranks will." Thalia walks closer, still pointing the gun. "Thalia! You have to believe me, I only want what's best for you."

"Yeah let me guess, WICKED is good?" She muttered. Jansen lowered his hands, "Your not getting through that door Little Lia." Jansen said. Of course, the door opens with Aris, Winston, and Florence on the other side. "Hey guys." Florence greets.

"Come on!" Frypan said, walking into the now open space. "Thalia! Come on lets go," Newt shouted, and she fired three last shots to get them confused and then dropped the gun and began running. The door began to close.

"No!" Teresa yelled. "Thalia!" Thomas yelled. "Thalia, come on!" Minho yelled. Thalia slid on her feet, under the vault door and landed in a 'cool superhero pose.'

"Was that cool?" She asked, standing up but breathless. Aris smashed the keypad so nobody could enter, Jansen pounding at the door. Thalia pulled up her middle finger at him. "You little shit!"

She ran with the other Gladers, Thomas pulling a large latch and a big door opening as they all ran for their lives.