036

After almost being shot by Janson again, spotting Ava, and now they were running everywhere.

"Minho!" Thomas shouted, running all over the med wing.

"Shit, I'm almost out." Thomas said as they hid behind a wall. Newt grabbed a bag, opening it and taking a grenade out.

"Get back!" Newt shouted, throwing the grenade down the hall at guards.

"Nice." Thalia said and then they were running again.

"You three! Freeze!" A guard pointed their gun at the trio. "Get down on the ground now! I said get your as-"

Minho charged at the guard, the guard lunging into the wall and then a window.

"Min," Thomas breathed out, the three all quickly ran up and hugged him, Thalia even started bawling.

"Is this real?" Minho asked.

"Minho, I'm so sorr-" Thalia started but Minho hugged her tighter.

"It's okay, Lia it's okay.." he breathed out. "Is Florence okay? Please tell me she's okay. How is she doing?"

"She's okay, Minho. She told us to tell you hi." Thalia smiled.

Then a guard ran to them and they quickly started running to a room, any room they could find, Thalia locking the door.

   Minho and Newt barricaded the door with a cart, then all step back as someone tries to saw the door open.

   "Oh shit," Thalia breathed out.

   "Any ideas?!" Minho shouted to Thomas.

   "Maybe," Thomas sighed.

    They threw the metal large can out the window, the window shattered and they all looked down.

    "Okay, it's doable." Thalia said as they watched the can splatter into the water. "Just need a.. little running start."

    They all stepped back, "you sure about this?" Minho asked.

    "Not really." Thomas answered, shaking his hands and cracking his neck as they stared out the window.

    "Nice pep talk." Minho said and Thalia almost smiled as she missed his sarcasm.

   "Yeah, we're all bloody inspired." Newt said and Thomas sighed, annoyed.

   Janson slammed the door open, "shit. Go!" Thomas yelled, and then they ran straight out the window.

   "THOMAS!" Thalia yelled as they inched closer to the water.

    "OHHH SHIT!" Thomas shouted as they all went under the water, dropping from the large building and into the pool.

    Thalia lifted her head out of the water, shaking the hair out of her face as she breathed. She watched as Thomas flipped Janson off, making her laugh and then swim back to the side of the pool.

    She lifted herself up, helping Newt up as they then heard Guards guns cocking.

   "You four! Don't move!" The guards yell.

   "Oh you gotta be kidding me." Thomas sighed.

   "Take it easy!" A guard shouts as they continue walking toward the four.

   She watched as Thomas reached for his gun, "Ah ah ah! Don't even think about it." The guard shouts.

    They saw the guards all fall to the floor, electrocuted as one of them stays standing and walks to them, taking his mask off.

   "Gally?" Minho asked.

   "Minho." Gally greeted Minho, nodding as he looked up. "You guys are nuts."

    "I'll explain later," Thomas said as he patted Minho on his shoulder and left Thalia and Minho alone.

   "But you never explained to me either!" Thalia yelled, then they ran to catch up with them.

#~#~#~#

    "Well, they're definitely pissed." Gally said as they sat behind a border, helicopters searching for them.

    "How far are the tunnels?" Thomas asked as he took off his gloves. Thalia took this as an opportunity to fix her wet clothes.

    "Uh.. Thalia.." Newt muttered, quickly looking away.

     "What?" She asked as she pulled her shirt over her head, ringing it out.

     "You're literally in just a bra right now. What do you mean what?" Thomas muttered, also looking away with a slight blush on his face.

     "Oh get over it, it won't hurt you. And Minho, I refuse to believe you haven't seen a girl in just a bra before based off Florence."

    "That's tru-" Minho started but Gally interrupted.

    "About twelve blocks from here." Gally answered. Thalia put her shirt back on.

(She's been wearing this by the way

(She's been wearing this by the way. 😊)

    Newt started a coughing fit, Minho looking at him worriedly. "We can make it." Gally said.

   "Hey, how long as he been like this?" Minho whispered as he squatted over to them.

   "He'll be okay, we just gotta get to Brenda." Thomas said, taking off his jacket and left in his grey shirt. "She's got the serum."

   "Come on, let's go." Thomas helped Newt up.

" Thomas helped Newt up