040

Thalia woke up to Vince next the bed she was laying on

Thalia woke up to Vince next the bed she was laying on. "Vince?" She muttered.

Vince immediately looked up, "oh my god, Bug?" He muttered, consuming her in a hug.

"Ow, ow." She muttered.

"Sorry, you hit your stomach on the hatch when you jumped onto the berg. My bad.." Vince muttered when they pulled away.

   "Where are we?" She asked, looking around the medical tent.

   "Welcome to the Safe Haven." Vince smiled.

   "We made it? Really?" Thalia asked, agape. Vince nodded. "Thomas. Where's Thomas?" She asked, immediately remembering his bullet wound.

"He just woke up, actually. I think he's with Minho and Newt." Vince said and Thalia slowly stood up, wincing a bit.

"Oh god that is not convenient." Thalia muttered, making Vince laugh.

She walked out of the tent, looking around for the group. "Hey Thal!" Millie greeted Thalia.

    "Millie, Teresa." She greeted the two, but also saw they were holding hands. She was definitely going to ask them about that later.

    "Welcome to the land of the living Thalia," Brenda said to her as Cleo walked next to Brenda.

   "Hello you two." Thalia smiled.

   Then she saw him.

    She saw him talking with Minho and then how Thomas' head suddenly jerked around as if he was looking for something. And then it stopped when he saw her.

   He ran up to her, engulfing her in a hug a she made an 'oof!' Sound.

   "Hey there big guy." She smiled over his shoulder.

    "I'm so glad you're okay." He muttered, hugging her tighter. "I thought you weren't going to wake up."

    "Me? I should have been worried about you. You were the one who got shot." She chuckled.

     He ignored her, just standing there and embracing her. They finally pulled apart, Thomas staring at her with so much care, as if she was glass about to break if it was touched.

    And then he kissed her, he kissed her with so much passion it made her smile a bit. When they pulled away she was a bit out of breath, so she looked around to see some people staring but not everyone.

    "Thomas people are looking-" she was cut off by Thomas brushing hair out of her face.

   "Let them look." He said gently, connecting their lips and knocking the wind out of her again.

   They heard a couple of cheers, Newt and Minho presumably. She smiled against his lips, him doing the same as they looked at Minho.

   "Minho, come here buddy." Thalia said to him and he hesitantly walked over. She put her arm over his shoulder and they walked off.

   "So, about Florence.."