039

(I'm trying to make more filler chapters, I want this to have at least 40 chapters. 😔)

    Thalia quickly turned there heads to see Janson coming in, pointing his gun straight ahead

Thalia quickly turned there heads to see Janson coming in, pointing his gun straight ahead. They stayed silent, hoping he wouldn't hear them.

"You know Thalia you had me fooled. I thought we were friends. I told you about Anna, about Mark." Janson walked more into the room.

"Maybe it's just in your nature to betray the people closest to you. Come on, let's not prolong this." Janson said as Thalia went around the room quietly, pushing tubes over to distract him.

"We both know there's no way out of here." Janson continued, turning a corner. "Let's not make this anymore painful than it needs to be."

She crawled, seeing Thomas on the other side of a table. "Shit-" she said when Janson went in front of her.

"Janson, please-" she spoke but was interrupted but Janson.

"I think you have something of mine." He said, pointing the gun at her. She stood up, holding the cure. He shook his head, "not that."

"Where is he?" Janson asked.

"Just take it! Leave him alone," Thalia begged.

"What is it with you two?" Janson asked. "You think he's so special.. he chose the girl who betrayed him and his friends over you. He has a gift he didn't even have to fight for."

"Maybe, but it's his." She said, ignoring the mention of Teresa.

"What about you Thomas?" Janson called out. "How do you feel? Don't you have enough blood on your hands already?"

"You might have not been able to shoot her. But I can." Janson said.

(This fight is legit so dragged on god help me.)

   "Okay, fine." Janson put his finger on the trigger. "Have it your way." Thalia felt her heart stop.

   "Janson!" Thomas yelled, throwing something heavy at him but Janson ducked, and Thomas felt back to the floor.

"Missed you little shit." Janson said as he pointed his gun to Thomas.

"Did I?" Thomas asked and Thalia watched as the glass that was holding two cranks back slowly cracked.

Janson was knocked back by the cranks, Thalia taking this opportunity to help Thomas up. "Let's go, hurry."

They ran, Thalia helping Thomas with him limping as they walked out onto the roof. It was on fire, everything was on fire.

Thomas fell to the floor, gripping his stomach grunting. "Tom?" She asked, cradling his head in her arms as he coughed.

She looked around, the fire everywhere as she had no idea what to do.

#~#~#~#

"Mom? I don't know what to do. Mom tell me what to do!" She yelled, staring at the TV as Anna was beat with a crowbar in front of her.

"Bug," Vince said as Thalia cried and sobbed at the scene. "Bug, come here."

"No! Don't touch me." She sobbed out. "Mom, mom please.."

#~#~#~#

"There you go! That's steady. Hold it just like that, bug." Anna smiled at her.

"Oh my gosh! I did it!" Thalia smiled as she let go of the arrow.

"You did it!" Anna hugged her as Thalia giggled.

#~#~#~#

"You have to put it there, remember our code names?" Anna asked as Thalia put the syringe in the wrong spot.

"Er.. Branch, right?" Thalia muttered, making Anna laugh.

"No, bug. This one's Oak." Anna said, leading her fingers to the skin.

#~#~#~#

She felt tears rim her eyes as she looked down at Thomas, his blood all over her as he grunted and breathed heavily.

She put her forehead against his, crying as she looked into his brown speckled eyes. "I'm sorry." She said.

"I tried." She continued.

"I know." He muttered, connecting their lips together. The world may have been ending for them, but they both knew that this was the last time.

Their lips moved together in a way Thalia never felt with Mark. But she wasn't even thinking about him right now, considering he was probably dead.

They pulled away slowly, staring at eachother as they hugged quickly. "I love you." They both said.

"Im sorry." Thomas choked out.

"What for?" Thalia asked.

"I said you weren't her, I lied." Thomas muttered. "I didn't want you to get hurt because of me."

She was going to respond when they heard that familiar jet, and they turned to see a berg coming down to them. The hatch opened, Thalia pulling Thomas up.

   "Come on!" She yelled, the building falling apart as she tried to carry him with her.

   "Thomas!" Minho yelled. "Thalia!" Vince shouted from the hatch.

   Thomas fell over, dragging Thalia with him. She grunted, struggling to help him up. They limped closer to the hatch, Vince and Minho reaching out for them.

   "Give me your hand!" Vince yelled.

   "Get closer!" Thalia yelled, they were at the edge of the building.

   "Jump!" Newt yelled.

   Thalia did the only thing she could think of, she pushed Thomas onto the berg. "Thalia come on!" Vince yelled.

   A building fell into the roof.

   "LIA!" Thomas yelled, reaching out for her.

   "It's okay! I- I got it!" She shouted, standing up and reaching out for the berg. "Thomas, if anything happens please-"

   She was interrupted by the building crumbling under her feet, so she did the only idea she had. She jumped.