022

And that's how they ended up hanging from a ceiling

   "Good plan, Thomas." Minho says sarcastically. 

   "Just hear what the man has to say.." Florence adds on, mocking Thomas. "Really working out for us."

   Thomas sighs, "Oh shut up love birds." Florence laughs.

   Thalia squints, "Maybe I can-" she grunts. "reach the rope?"

   Jorge's voice is suddenly in the room, "Enjoying the view?" he asks. 

  Thalia rolls her eyes, "The hell do you want?"

  Jorge sighs, "That is the question." he continues. "My men, want to sell you back to WICKED. Life has taught them to think small." he shakes his head. "I'm not like that."

   "Something tells me that your not either." Jorge says to Thalia, holding a cane.. or is that a crowbar? Welp. 

   "Is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank not making any sense?" Minho said, squinting. 

   "Tell me what you know about the Right Arm." Jorge asks Thalia, obviously not in the mood for games. She considers telling him about the memory she had, the one with Mark and Anna. But deep down Thalia knows, that will only cause more problems at the moment with the Gladers. 

   "I thought you said they were ghosts?" Newt asks, taking Thalia out of her thoughts. Jorge shrugs in response, "I happen to believe in ghosts."

   He turns back to Thalia, "Especially when I hear them, chattering among the air waves." his hand rests on a lever. "Tell me what you know, then maybe we can make a deal."

   Thalia shakes her head, "I don't know, we.. we don't know much." Jorge pulls the lever, giving an unamused look as they fall down about a foot deeper. "Okay, okay!" Thalia yells, looking back up at Jorge. "They're hiding in the mountains, okay? They attacked WICKED, they got out a bunch of kids that all they said, that's all we know!"

   "Yo Jorge," a voice says making them all turn. "What's goin on?"

   "Me and my new friends are just getting acquainted, we're done now." Jorge says, scowling at Thalia before leaving with the man. 

   "Hey wait- your not gonna help us?" Thalia asked.

   "Don't worry hermana, we'll get you back to where you belong." Jorge says, turning around.

   "Go suck a tit!" Thalia yelled.

   "Thalia!" Thomas scowled, making Jorge stop and turn back to them.

   Thalia looked at Thomas, "What? He is a backstabbing little bi-" 

  "Did you say Thalia?" Jorge asked, and the other man's face lit up. 

   "You hear that Jorge? Shes worth-"

  Jorge scowled, "I know what she's worth." He looked at Thalia before walking off again. "Hang tight."