031

4 months

  4 months. It's been 4 months since WICKED took in all the kids. Thalias been counting exactly.

   Recently a group broke into one of their carts, taking a load of them. Thalia knew it was Thomas, in her heart she knew they were trying to save Minho.

   Thalia wanted to save Minho. She hadn't tried the telepathy at all, she knew Thomas wouldn't understand, wouldn't respond, wouldn't understand why she did what she did.

   So for the last 26 days, Thalia has been trying to get her memories back. She was currently in the training room, designed for her, holding her bow and breathing steadily.

#~#~#

   "Hold it that way." Anna said, showing Thalia her hand placement.

   "I am holding it that way," Thalia gritted her teeth.

   "Bug, come here." Anna stepped closer to Thalia, holding her bow. Thalia groaned, Anna placing her hand over hers as she shows her how to hold the bow.

   "Like that. There." Anna smiled.

   She shot the arrow, it going straight into the target but not in its head. Anna look at her, "that's progress."

   "EE!" Thalia squealed, hugging Anna.

#~#~#

   She walked out of the training room, fixing her hair. "Hey Millie." She greeted the brunette.

   "Hey Thal," Millie smiled. Teresa popped out from behind Millie, "Thal!" She smiled widely, waving at her.

Thalia met Millie about 2 weeks ago. Millie was this bright smiley girl but also shy when you first got to know her. She was in charge of Thalias medications, which helped her get her memories back slowly.

Her and Teresa were also pretty close.

   "Hey Teresa," Thalia smiled. "Have you uh.. seen Mark?" She asked, looking around.

    Teresa wiggled her brows, "he's in the armory." She said, then turned back to Millie as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

    Thalia nodded to the two before making her way to the Armory. She trailed her fingers along the wall before someone grabbed her from behind and swung her into the air.

    "Mark!" She smiled immediately, "put me down!"

    "Never." Mark smiled, putting her down and leading her into a sweet kiss. They began walking together while holding hands.

   "Teresa said you were looking for me, what's up?" Mark asked.

    "Oh, I was just wondering-" Thalia began but was interrupted by Teresa running to her.