032

(Before you ask, Thalia currently looks like this in the time period

(Before you ask, Thalia currently looks like this in the time period.)

She gasped for breath as someone pulled the bag off her head, looking around to see Teresa not with her. Her breath evened out quickly, and she looked to see Brenda, Florence who looks like she had been crying, Gally, Thomas, and Newt.

Jorge and Frypan as well. Frypan was muttering something to Florence.

"Gally?" Thalia breathed out, looking at him a she squinted her eyes.

"Here's how this is gonna go, we're gonna ask you some questions, and you're gonna tell us exactly what we need to know." Gally said coldly to them.

"Let's start off simple, wheres Minho?" Gally asked as he pulled up a chair and sat in it.

She stuttered, "you guys don't seriously think that-" Gally slammed the chair.

"Don't look at him, why are you looking at him?" Gally asked and Thalia stuttered again, at lost of words. "Look at me, he's not gonna help you."

She looked at Thomas, his face remaining a bored expression as he looked back at her. Her eyes fluttered, looking to the side.

"Yeah we know you have Minho in the building. Where?" Gally asked again.

"He's with the others in holding." She said quickly, not wanting to hide anything so they could take Minho.

She didn't care if they infiltrated WICKED, she was really only there to get her memories of her mother back anyway. Hell, she would even help them infiltrate it.

"I'm not going to hide it. Minho is important to you guys, to me."

"Sub level 3." Thalia said, turning to Gally.

"How many others?" Newt asked.

She sighed, trying to think of the number. "28."

"I can make that work." Brenda said from where she was sitting next to someone Thalia had never seen before.

"Who is that?" Thalia asked.

"Cleo, nice to meet you wench." Cleo smiled at her. Thalia raised her eyebrows.

"Nice." Thalia said, and Cleo gave her a look of I-like-you-but-I-hate-you-still.

"No, no you guys don't understand the whole level is restricted." Thalia said, turning back to the topic at hand. "You can't get in without a thumb print ID."

"That's why you're gonna come with us." Thomas replied.

"Oh god, so much problems." Florence groaned.

"Well, I don't know. We don't necessarily need her. Right? Not all of her." Gally got up and grabbed a pocket knife. "We just need her finger."

"Gally, back off." Thomas said from where he was sitting.

"What are you Squeamish? I guarantee you she's not a lot worse than Minho." Gally said to him.

"That's not the point, back off." Thomas grabbed the knife from Gally.

"It's not gonna make a difference. Do whatever you want to me, you still won't get through the front door. The sensors will pick you up-" Thalia was interrupted.. again.

"We know. We're tagged." Thomas said over her. He walked closer to her, sitting in front of Thalia. "Property of WICKED. You're gonna help us with that, too."

He held out the scalpel.

#~#~#

So, here she was. Pulling the back of tags out of everyone's necks.

"Stay still, this is gonna sting." She said, putting the blade against his neck.

"Just get it over with." Thomas said coldly. She started the procedure, putting the scalpel inside his skin, bumping the device slightly.

He grunted slightly, and Thalia continued with caution.

She remembered another thing about Anna about a week ago. She was a doctor. Thalia wasn't the smartest about this medical stuff, but she and Teresa used to do it all the time when she worked for WICKED.

She didn't exactly know how she went from Right Arm to WICKED. She knew it had something to do with Mark. Maybe he got taken again and she went to save him but they made a deal?

She didn't know. She shrugged it off and continued trying to get the device out.

She looked at Brenda, "she's looking good. Healthy." She turned back to his neck, pulling the scalpel out. "Hope you've been getting her serum."

"What're you talking about?" Thomas asked. She put the scalpel back in.

"Brenda, I didn't think she'd still be alive." She took another small piece out, placing it on the tray. "When was her last treatment?"

"At the Right Arm." Thomas answered. She pulled the small string out, "The last time we saw you." Thomas continued.

She paused, "But that was months ago." She pulled the string out, Thomas hurriedly scooted forward, turning around.

   "Thomas that's not possible, she should have turned by now." Thalia said to him. "There's no way she could possibly still-"

   "Alright that's enough." Thomas stood up, walking away. She placed the tweezers down quickly, standing up as well.

   "You really don't believe me?" She asked, he turned around quickly.

  "You really expect me to?" He stood in front of her now, there faces inches away.

   She didn't really know what to say, he was right. But he was also wrong. She didn't call WCIKED, Teresa did. She went for her mother.

   "You made your choice." Thomas said to her.

  "Everything okay over here?" Gally asked as he walked closer. Thomas turned at Gally then back to Thalia.

   "Yeah, yeah we're done." Thomas walked away. She looked back at the scalpel, touching it slightly before Gally grabbed her arm.

   "Nice try." He said, making her walk with him down the corridor.

" He said, making her walk with him down the corridor