029

(Also, Thalia has short hair not like the one in the gif

(Also, Thalia has short hair not like the one in the gif. The previous chapters with gifs that Thalia has short hair in is what she looks like.)

Thalia was roaming the site, looking for people she might have memories with to jerk them back into place. Most of them are about Anna.

None of them are about WICKED.

She doesn't really understand why Thomas and Teresa could remember but she couldn't, it made her angry. She had one vision at WICKED. But she was just off to the side, it didn't matter.

Of course Thalia bumped into someone, "shit sorry.." she mumbled, holding her head where she hit them.

"It's fine." Mark. "You won't remember this but it's actually how we met for the first time. You were spying on WICKED and then bam! You rammed right into me." Mark chuckled.

She giggled, the memory not coming to mind but the context makes sense. In one of the memory's she's had, Vince said that they saved Mark from WICKED. But it also said they weren't able to trust him.

"I've had some memories, but mostly bad ones." Thalia scoffed. "And they're only when I see you guys, the Right Arm. Why?"

"You seriously don't know? Thalia, your Vince's adopted kid." Mark said, furrowing his brows.

"His what?" She squeaked out. Adopted? Kid? Vince? Wasn't Anna her mother? But she's adopted by Vince?

"Before Anna died, Vince was already basically your dad, and Anna was your biological mother." Thalia signaled him to continue. "With a fully platonic relationship between those two, of course. Off topic."

She chuckled.

"But when Anna died, Vince took you in his care since you didn't really have anybody else." Mark finished.

"What about us?" Thalia asked him.

He had a puzzled look, "us?"

"Like, what were we?" She asked, with a slight smile.

"Well, we were lovers of course."

#~#~#~#

Thalia was still trying to grasp the context she could actually be in love with Mark in her past life.

She had always thought she liked Thomas but maybe Mark was proving her wrong.

She then spotted Thomas coming out of a tent, his jacket off from doing blood for Brenda. "Lia!" He yelled, running over to her.

"Oh, hey Tom." She said, a bit startled.

"I wanted to apologize.. about-"

She cut him off, "it's okay. It was just that weird drink that guy gave us anyway, it wasn't you."

"Are you sure?.. I-" Thomas does not stop talking.

"Tom! It's okay." She assured him, praying it would make him stop talking.

"Good, good. I'm pretty sure you would've been a bad kisser anyway." Thomas said sarcastically.

She laughed, "oh you would be surprised." She replied, looking around to speak with Mark again.

Thomas laughed as well. "Who ya looking for?" He asked.

"Mark." She replied.

"Alright, well." Thomas sighed, looking at the sunset. "Teresa wants to talk with us."

"You or us?" Thalia asked.

"Us. Now." Thomas answered, grabbing her hand and showing her the spot on the mountain.

" Thomas answered, grabbing her hand and showing her the spot on the mountain

(THANK YOU FOR 500 READS!! EEE. Thank you also for #8 in mazerunner!

By the way, act 2 has one more chapter left. The next chapter! I'm writing it when I get home from school so enjoy that pooks 😊‼️)