𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 .

It's been 9 years since they escaped the maze. Thalia and Thomas ended up having two kids, Zachary and Jordan.

Jordan's their girl, just 6 years old now. Zachary's the boy, 1 year older than Jordan. Which means he's undoubtedly going to be protective like his father.

Thalia watched as her kids giggled and played in the sand, Jordan in Thomas' lap and Zachary on Thomas' back.

"Some help would be nice," Thomas grumbled.

"Oh no, you're funny. I'll stay here and watch you be attacked by our children." Thalia said making Jordan and Zachary giggle.

"Mom can you make uncle Minho give me the chicken?" Zachary grumbled as he gave Minho a dirty look.

"Hey! I am not giving you my food little boy." Minho said, holding onto Florence for protection.

    "What! Why not?" Zach grumbled. "This is why Aunt Florence loves me more."

    Minho started looking around, holding a rock and then putting it up to his ear. "What are you doing..?" Zach mumbled.

    "Sorry, I just wanted to make sure I didn't look like I gave a darn." Minho replied, putting the rock down and crossing his arms. So the sarcastic king is still there.

    "I just wanted-" Zach was cut off by Minho.

    "Hello? Is this the give a darn store? Uh, yeah." Minho said as he put his hand up to his ear. "I'd like to know if you had any more darns left in stock? Yeah, it's for a friend."

    "Oh you discontinued the line? I see." Minho said as he gave Zach the stank eye.

"Mommm, can I go talk to Zach?" Charlie asked from beside Florence.

"Me too?" Jeff asked from the other side of Charlie.

Jeff and Charlie. Jeff after, well Jeff. Charlie after Clint. It was Minhos idea, really. But Florence was all up for it.

They were the same age as Zach and Jordan. Okay so maybe Florence and Thalia planned it. So what? It was cute. Easier that way anyway.

The only problem was they were absolute devils. It wasn't their problem, it was Minho and Thomas' anyway.

Florence sighed, "Of course. Go, my little rascals." The two sped over to Thomas, Zachary and Jordan getting off Thalia's husband and running off somewhere in the sand.

"My back hurts now." Thomas muttered, laying on the grass next to where Thalia was sitting.

Thalia rolled her eyes, "You're being extra, love." Thomas groaned.

"Hey, has anyone seen Tellie?" Newt asked as he sat down on the sand next to them.

Tellie, Teresa and Millie's child. Okay so maybe they named their adopted kid after their ship name, but it just stuck to them so much.

The only people who didn't have a kid were Newt, Brenda and Cleo. Brenda and Cleo being a couple and not really up for adoption was understandable.

Newt however, says it's hard being a gay man in a safe haven with limited people. Which is also understandable.

"No, why?" Thalia asked. Tellie and Newt were kind of like Uncle and Niece, you know?

"Actually, I'm pretty sure she's with Teresa. Says it's a girls night out. Even though she's only 6." Thomas grumbled as he lifted his head up to look at Newt.

"Right, right." Newt sighed, laying down on the sand. "How did we get here?" Newt asked.

"What do you mean?" Florence asked.

"We're all so happy, how did we go from being experiments to happy people with kids and lovers?" Newt asked.

"Honestly, I just hope our kids don't ever have to go through what we did." Thalia muttered.

"I can drink to that." Minho said.

"No drinking on kid duty," Florence pushed him, making him gasp dramatically.

"Fine. No drinking on kid duty." Minho grumbled.

" Minho grumbled