023

They were trying to find a way out, Thalia being pushed by Thomas to reach the other side

    They were trying to find a way out, Thalia being pushed by Thomas to reach the other side. "Minho ready?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah," Minho replied.

"Gotcha," Thomas said as he grabbed Thalias hips, pushing her so she could reach the rope. The momentum dove her forward, she reached for the rope but it was too far away.

Minho let out a loud grunt, "Ah shit."

So they did it again. They pushed her and she twirled around, missing the rope.

"Come on Minho push her harder!" Newt said, obviously not in the best condition when they're being strung up.

"Shit.." Thomas breathed out. "This is it," Minho said, pushing Thalia harder as she grabbed onto the rope, pulling the lever all the way down as the boys all almost got face first into the floor and she sits on the metal.

She untied her foot from the rope, "Good evening!" Jansons voice could be heard outside the compound.

"This is the World Catastrophe Kill-zone Department. We have your compound completely surrounded! If you find yourselves through no fault of your own, in position of WICKED property!"

"You have done no harm, this is a simple misunderstanding!" Janson yelled on the megaphone as Thalia untied Teresa, then Thomas, and eventually everyone was on the metal platform.

"—every last one of you will die! It won't be long until the flare wipes out the rest of us, the hope for the cure lies in your hands. The choice, is yours!"

"Okay let's go, let's go." Thomas said, everyone back I a group before someone was pointing a gun at them.

"We're not trying to cause any trouble, okay? We just need to- we gotta get out of here." Thomas said, raising his hands.

"Is that so?" The man said, holding up a walkie. "Janson, I got em. I'm bringing them down. Don't shoot us." He said, "come on, let's go."

When Thomas didn't move, the man pushed further. "I said let's go." Thomas grabbed the man's gun, a shot going far into the air, almost hitting Thalia in the face before the man is knocked onto the ground by Thalias elbow.

"That was bad ass." The girl from earlier said, holding a gun as if she was going to shoot the man. "Okay, come on."

They all followed her, when suddenly a Jazz song started playing confusing the Gladers.

"Brenda! Hurry, we don't have much time." Jorge said, rushing them to leave. "Let's go let's go let's go!"

He opened a large double door window, a zip line appearing. "Oh you gotta be kidding me." Frypan said, and Thalia nudged him with her elbow.

"You kids want to get to the Right Arm?" Jorge said, "I'll lead you to them. But you gotta owe me." They all nodded.

Jorge grabbed the zip line, zipping down while shouting, "Follow me!"

Then Minho, soon enough it was just Thomas and Thalia left. "Brenda where are you going?" Thomas shouted.

"Alright Teresa go we'll be right behind you." Thalia said, then ran after Brenda.

"Brenda come on what are you doing!?" Thalia yelled as they followed her. "We gotta go!" Thomas shouted.

WICKED guards came in, "oh shit." Thalia muttered, grabbing Brenda's gun and shooting them quickly with precision.

Of course none of them actually hit them. Bow's were more her style. "Go, go!" Brenda yelled, and they ran.

They ran down a flight of stairs, WICKED guards surrounding them.

"Here follow me! Come on," Brenda said, going on a bar. "Woah!" Thalia yelled, quickly following her with Thomas behind the girls.

"Hurry the songs almost over!" Brenda yelled, and when the song ended the building exploded making Thalia almost fall off the bar.

"Come on!" Brenda yelled, and they quickly followed so they wouldn't fucking die.

The building was exploding, they ran down some sort of line. Maybe to an elevator, the rubble falling down the elevator as they ran and it went pitch black.

 Maybe to an elevator, the rubble falling down the elevator as they ran and it went pitch black