☆ 27 _ His cruelty ☆

Tae was trying to reach Jungkook, and finally, he picked up.

"Where the hell are you guys...!! How many times do I have to call you to get picked up by your almighty?!" Tae said angrily, kicking the steering wheel.

"Just calm down, hyung. I called you, but you didn't pick up... I'm at Lee Mansion."

"Is Y/N with you? Is she safe? But why are you there? I don't see any bodyguards..." Tae's concern was evident as he questioned.

"Hyung, just come here and see..." Jungkook replied before hanging up the call.

"Lee Mansion means Y/N's home, right? Why are they there at this hour?!" Tae pondered as he started the car.

FLASHBACK:

Tae went to the office at 9:00 after having breakfast and assured Y/N that he would definitely meet Tani today.

Y/N gave food to Amelia to serve Jungkook. Amelia, the maid who had been working there since before Y/N arrived, was around 36 years old.

Every time Jungkook saw Y/N, he would become angry, and she didn't have the courage to face him after that night. She was even more afraid now, but she was trying to regain her boldness. However, she needed time to settle herself.

As Y/N was cleaning the ground floor, she heard footsteps. Looking up, she saw Jimin with packed luggage.

"Where is Jungkook?" he asked without looking at her, fixing his tie.

"Um... maybe in the office room," she replied 

"Um..." he turned to leave, but Y/N reached out and held onto the tip of his suit to stop him.

"Thank you... thank you for yesterday," she said while looking at him.

"Um... are you feeling well? Did you eat your morning biscuit?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm feeling well. But about breakfast... Jungkook told me not to have breakfast, but I can have biscuits for lunch," she replied. He nodded and turned to leave.

"But can I ask where you're going?" she frowned.

"London," he replied, turning to look at her.

"Now that you're married, I don't have to stay here. Jungkook is enough to administer your punishments. So it would be best if I leave. Your punishment might reduce if I'm not around. It's lucky for you that I received an important call from my dad!" he explained, a small smile forming at the corner of his mouth , before leaving the room.

As Jimin left, Jungkook turned to see Y/N peeking through the door, his blood boiling at the sight.

"What are you doing there, bitch?!" he snapped, striding towards her. She stumbled but didn't show fear in her face.

"I have a name. Maybe the name you just called me would better suit you," she retorted, meeting his gaze. He clenched his jaw, moving closer to her.

"Where did you gain the courage to talk back to me... Oh, I think it's the effect of my dick!" he laughed, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Whatever," she muttered, turning to leave, but he grabbed her wrist tightly.

"Do you think you can get away after saying that?" he growled, their faces inches apart as she maintained eye contact.

"I know you're stronger than me. I'm weak. But just remember one thing: now that I'm weak, it doesn't mean I'll stay this way forever. One day, I'll show you. The day I regain my strength, you'll regret everything... every single thing!" she declared, pulling her hand back and walking towards the maid's room. She closed the door behind her, taking deep breaths to calm herself.