10. feeling good

Sam went to the room where they kept Azure with a food of tray. He had ordered to take care of Azure after a lots of argument with Ryan. He opened the door and picked inside. He saw Azure was laying on his bed while looking at the ceiling. He sighed before entering in the room.

Sensing someone Azure got up and looked at the door. He saw Sam was standing there with a food of tray. He smiled at Sam who also smiled back while walking toward the table which was near the bed. Sam kept the plate there and looked up at Azure who was also looking at him.

"Go..and freshen up you have to eat the food" He said to Azure who nodded like an obedient child and went to the bathroom. Sam sat on the bed waiting for Azure.

Flashback of 6 days ago:-

Sam went toward Ryan's office room. He knocked and went inside after getting a 'come in'. He sat on the chair in front of Ryan who was doing his work. But he didn't speak Ryan looked up.

"What happened do you want something?" Ryan asked.

"Yes I want" Sam replied.
"I want a permission" Sam added further.

Hearing this Ryan raised his left eyebrow and asked,
"permission? For what?".

"I want permission to give Azure food and to let him come outside of that room" Sam said.

Ryan looked at him for a min then shooked his head as no.
"And can I know why is that?" Sam asked to him while crossing his hands on his chest.

"You know to that he saw us killing so we can't let him go outside" Ryan said blankly.

"Yes I know but I am not saying you to let him go outside of this mansion I am just saying to let him go outside of that room"

"So what do you actually want?" Ryan asked.

"I want you just let him go out of that room. You have locked him in that room where there is only single and small window and he is even not getting any food. If this will continue for more days then I am sure he will die" Sam said.

"But what if he run and tell anyone? We don't know if he is a spy or not and I can't take a risk now not when I was getting close to my goal" Ryan said while gritting his teeth.

"You know he can't speak and you checked his identity don't you did you find anything?" Sam said.

"I know I didn't get anything information of him being spy but still we can't take risk" Ryan said and sighed rubbing his nose with eye closed.

"He is innocent Lannie he will not going to run. Just let him go from that room he is very weak. He can die if he didn't get food. Please let him go outside of that room I will take his responsibility". Sam said more like pleading.

"Why are you so concerned about him?" Ryan asked raising his left eyebrow.

"I am concerned about him because I know he is innocent. I am just stopping you to hurt any innocent person as you promised to your brother and him. And if he will be outside then we can keep an eye on him it will be easy for us to find if he is spy or not" Sam said expecting this will work and yes it worked.

Ryan breath deeply and nodded his head. As Sam was right If that boy remains locked in that room then they will not be able to find out whether he is a spy or not. So he said yes as it was better idea to find about the boy'a intention.

Sam smiled brightly and got up but stopped when Ryan said something which make him frown.

"Ok you can do whatever you want but remember he should not run away and Take him to me after I come back from the mission"