29. He cried

Ryan, Wren and Fenn with eva is at Aydin's house. They went to meet him. It's just in the morning Eva insisted that she want to go they take him to his house. Sam didn't go as he don't want to leave Azure alone. This make someone jealous and we know who.

Ryan and Aydin is talking about something but Ryan's mind was somewhere else. He was distracted because of that not paying attention towards what Aydin is saying. Wren was also there and he knows why Ryan was not paying attention. He smirk remembering how he react today morning.

In the morning:-

After breakfast everyone went got ready to go except Samand Azure. Azure asked to Sam where they are going. Sam told him that they were going to Eva's uncle's house where she went last time. Azure just nodded with pout. He thought Sam was also going that means he is going to be alone in this big mansion once again.

After Eva got ready she comes downstairs followed by Fenn and Ryan with Wren. They frown when they saw Sam didn't got ready except Fenn.

She saw Sam in living room with Azure watching tv. She went toward them and sat on Azure lap.

"Prince you are not coming?" Eva asked.

Azure looked at Sam and then at Ryan and then shooked his head.

"What about you Sammie?"She asked.

"I am also not going" Sam replied.

"Why?" She whined.

"Baby I have work to do and think about it if I will also come with you then Azure will be alone.... so I am not going I will live with him and I want to do lots thing with him" Sam said smiling softly at Azure who looked at him with sparkle eyes and big smile. Now he don't have to live alone.

Ryan's jaw clenched. He shouldn't feel like this but still there is burning feeling in his heart. He want the younger smile at him like how he is smiling at Sam. He don't know why but nowadays he is behaving weird. His head is messed up.

"If you all are done should we go?" He asked rather sternly poking his cheeks with his tongue showing how annoyed he is right now.

Fenn and Sam tried to stop their laugh knowing very well why their mafia boss is behaving like this?

Fenn nodded and took Eva's hand in his and went behind Wren and Ryan following them. Azure and Sam also went toward the main gate waving at Eva.

Sam put his hand on Azure's shoulder pulling him close to himself which is didn't go unnoticed by the certain someone increasing the already jealousy more.

Starting the car Ryan immediately drive off. The veins of his hand popping showing how tightly elder had held the steering wheel. Fenn gulped in fear seeing this whereas Wren just shooked his head looking outside of the car.

*****************************************

As soon as car went off far away from them. Sam start laughing loudly. Azure asked why he is laugh but he just shrugged. They both come inside. Sam excused himself as he have to call someone.

Azure went to sleep in his room he is sad because today is his birthday. No one knows this. He laid on his bed tried to sleep but it was far away from him. He remembered how Jrue used to celebrate his birthday even though he always say no to him.

A lone tear escape from his eyes. He remembered the certain someone who used to give him different different toys in his birthday. And someone also very close to his heart used to celebrate his birthday......his father. He closed his eyes remembering the moment he cherish the most as few more tears start to fell from his eyes.