27. Mission completed 2

"He is coming tomorrow" someone said on the phone.

The other side if the phone hummed.

"So what is the next plan?" The person asked.

"Let him come and keep Azure away from him. I don't want him to see Azure you know why" the person from other side of the phone said.

"Yess boss" The person replied.

"Ok my fighter meet you soon" The person from other side of the phone said.

They cut the call.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Just few more days then you will be revealed my dear uncle"

*****************************************

Mr. Jack with his secretary and another partner Mr. Daniel were waiting for the Mr. Lucas to come.

"Where is Mr. Lucas?" Mr. Jack asked his secretary.

"He is coming....may-maybe stuck in traffic" the secretary said stuttering a little.

Mr. Jack sighed. From the past 10 min his saying the same statement. He looked at his watch only 20 min is left.

He rubbed the tip of his head annoyingly while moving back and forth waiting for the other.

"He came" Mr. Rover who was silently standing hands in pocket of his pants with them said calmly.

They saw a black Mercedes coming. The card stopped and Mr. Daniel moved towards the car and opened the door.

"You came sir....let's go-"

"Wait" Mr. Lucas said cutting off Mr. Daniel in middle.

"Sir what happened?" Mr. Daniel asked confused.

"What is your problem huh? I came right then what is this sir sir sir.....relax dude just chill" Mr. Lucas said.

"But sir only 15 min is left and we have to submit the check and only when you sign will the further process begin.." Mr. Daniel explained.

"Let's go sir" Mr Daniel said further and turned to go.

"Hey wait...What will we both do by coming.... let the boss come" Mr. Lucas said. Mr Daniel turned back.

"Sir I don't understand... You are the boss" Mr. Daniel said confused.

"Well then I am yours but.... my boss" saying this Mr. Lucas turned to opened the door. They all saw the person who was inside the car in shocked.

The person stepped out off the car in all black suit looking dashing with a smirk on his face making him more hot than he is hands in his pocket.

"Mr. Ryan" said Mr. Jack shockingly.

They all moved towards other.

"Shocked to see me" Ryan said.

"How?" Mr. Jack asked Mr. Lucas.

"Well you don't know me fully do you....I am Lucas CEO of the Louis Enterprise which is the under La&ure Enterprise whose CEO is Mr. Ryan.  In simple Mr. Ryan is my boss and your investor of this tender". Mr. Lucas explained.

Mr. Jack look at Mr. Ryan who was standing there with a smirk. He can see his companies downfall. He then turned toward Mr. Rover who was smirking.

"Why you didn't tell me about this?...do you also know about all of this?" Mr. Jack asked Mr. Rover who sighed and moved forward.