12. Nightmare

Ayden was sitting in his office room. He tried to search for Azure but still he  didn't get single news about him. And he is hella worried now. Jrue was also worried. First Jrue was very tensed about it but some how Aydin managed to make him calm down and promised him that he will surely find Azure.

So he is trying. Their love for each other is getting deep dy by day. Both are now trust each other more than themselves.

Hw was in his deep thought when he heard knock on his door. After giving permission he saw it was Jrue who came. He smiled and got up from his chair. Jrue also smiled and they both hug each other.

He sighed. His all thoughts and worried flewed away whenever he he hugged his lover. After like 5 min they backed. He kissed his forehead and let his lips linger their for sec. Jrue closed his eyes feeling contained.

He make Jrue sat in his office couch and he himself settled beside him.

"So how was your cafe today?" Aydin asked.
"It was boring as always". Jrue replied.
And sat on Aydin's lap and hugged him putting his face on his chest.

"Hmm" Aydin hummed and hugged him back.

"I am missing him very much. I don't where he is gone?. Jrue sad still hugging. A little drop of tear fell from his eyes. Ayden wiped his tear with his thumb pad.

"Hmm..I know and I am trying to find him but it's look like he disappeared". Ayden said caring his hair.

Jrue hummed and closed his eyes as the comfort and warmth he was getting from his lover make his eyes droopy.

They stayed like that. Aydin was thinking something when heard soft snores. He looked down and saw his boyfriend slept with a pout. There were dried tears stain. He kissed his forehead moving down he kissed his both eyes and those dried tears. And lastly he peck on his lips.

"Sleep well" whispering this he layed his boyfriend on the couch and went to do his remaining work.

*****************************************

Ryan was thinking something after Sam took that boy with him. He was thinking about the every possible connection between the man who was in the photo and the blue haired boy(I forgot to mention our Azure has blue hair).

when he heard a soft knock. The door opened but he didn't looked up to see who has came. He was so immersed in his thoughts that he didn't notice the person who was sitting in front of him with a big pout untill he feel a tugged in his coat which broke his thoughts.

He looked side and saw his princess. He smiled widely and picked her up. He make her sit on his lap.

"Princess when did you come huh?" He asked her who still has this big pout.

"I don't wanna talk to you" Eva said while folding her hand on her chest.

"Why you don't wanna talk to me did I done something?" Ryan asked. He saw Eva turned his head side not giving an answer. He shooked his head. When an idea popped in his head. He opened his drawer and take out something.

"So you don't wanna talk to me hmm?" Ryan asked once again. But still he didn't get any answer other a little shaking of head.

"Ok that means I have to give this chocolate to fennie...oh so sad I brought this chocolate for someone but it's fine if that someone doesn't want this then...ohh Mr. Chocolate so sad for you but looks like you got rejection from a girl" Ryan said in a very dramatic way. Only to get the attention of the person who was sitting in his lap.

Eva looked at him when she heard the word chocolate.
"Nooo don't give this to fennie it's mine give me back" she said and lunged forward to grab the chocolate but Ryan was enough to take it more up.