28. Akio saw Azure

Ryan is sitting in the living room's sofa and infront of him is sitting non other than his Akio uncle. Wren and Fenn both sitting on the other side. Sam is in the kitchen making lunch for everyone.

As for both Eva and Azure they both were in Azure's room. Sam has strictly warned Azure to not to come out off his room and he also told Eva to keep an eye on him and give company to him. She know who is coming and she don't want to come as she is afraid of him. Sam also has promised to take them out for ice cream. Other don't know about all of this except Fenn.

"So how are you all my dear sons?" Akio asked.

"We are fine uncle. What about you?" Fenn replied.

" As you can see fit and fine as always"  Akio replied.

They nodded and start to discuss about some important things.

Sam who was done making lunch come towards them to called them for lunch. He then take out his phone and message Fenn.

They all went to dinner table where the food is already served by maids. Fenn took out his phone when his phone dinged.

"I am going to take lunch for Eva and Azure. Don't let anyone asked about Azure". 

Fenn looked at Sam nodding assuring that he will handle everything. Sam nodded and took the tray of food for two person. But stopped when he heard his name called by Akio uncle.

"Sam"

Sam looked back at uncle with a smile but didn't turned.

" where are you going?" Akio asked.

"Uncle he is going give food to Eva. She said she want to eat in her room". Fenn replied instead of Sam and signaled Sam go who nodded and immediately went upstairs.

"She is still afraid of me" Akio said.

"Yeah" Fenn said and start to eat his food. After knowing the truth of him he don't want to talk to elder. He is feeling disgusting and anger.

"I thought she will be fine after sometime but looks like she is not" Akio said guilt can be heard from his voice.

"It's okay uncle she will fine fine don't worry" Ryan said.

It was when she was 4 year old and was playing in the back garden with Fenn.  No one was home except Fenn and Sam. Sam was busy in making some snacks for them.

Fenn went to washroom for a min. At that time Akio come to surprise everyone. He saw Eva playing sitting on the bench so he thought to surprise her by going in front her. He take out the mask which he brought with all the toys. Whenever he used to come he always brought some toys for her. He slowly went at her back with the mask on his face. There were bodyguards too but they know him so they didn't stop him.

He stand silently on her behind and when she was about to turned he appeared in front of her.

"Bhoooo"

"Ahhhh"

But she lost her balance and fell down on her back. Her head hit hard on the ground and she start to cry.

Akio immediately take his mask out and hold her but she was not letting him to hold her. Just then Sam and Fenn come running with worried face. They saw Eva crying hardly and trying to get away from their Akio uncle. They were shocked to see him but then composed themself and took her inside the mansion.

Before this incidents she always got uncomfortable near Akio. Fenn and Sam knows that so they both always tried to not let Akio come close to Eva. They both also don't know why she is uncomfortable or we say scared of him but it is said that child are another face of God and they can sense wrong. But after this incidents she is mor scared of him.