23. Hypnotize by those eyes

Azure is at the back garden. Planting seeds of flowers and watering them with the help of a the bodyguard to whom Sam ordered to keep an eye on him. He didn't know that. It's just happened when he was getting bored in his room. He come downstairs but seeing all the mansion was empty except those big bodyguards he thought to go back but then he remembered about gardening. He was about to go to back garden when someone stopped him. He turned and saw a bodyguard he know him he is Sam's most trusted man.

"Where are you going?" The bodyguard asked.

"In the back garden" He actioned replied.

"Ohh let me come with you too" the bodyguard said.

"Oh no no I can go alone you don't have to bother" He actioned.

"There is nothing to bother let me come with you and do you know where is the way to back garden?" The bodyguard asked.

Azure widen his eyes he really don't know the way this mansion is very big.

"Looking at your reaction I can guess that you don't know" the bodyguard said with a smile.

Azure just rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Ok so let me come with you" the bodyguard offered. Azure nodded and followed him.

They both start gardening. It was Azure who was doing and the bodyguard just helping him. Azure is not feeling scared instead he is feeling safe with the bodyguard. The bodyguard is sweet and caring person. His body is not buff and muscular like other bodyguard. Yes he has body but it's not scary. He had very cute yet handsome face. He is liking his company.

"Now it's all looking fresh and beautiful" the bodyguard said.

"Yes thankyou for your help" Azure actioned

"Jack"

Azure looked at him confused.

"Jack my name" the bodyguard said.

'ohh' Azure mouth and smiled getting a smile back from bodyguard. He then looked at all the plants he has just planted. The bodyguard looked at his watch. They had spent 4 hours in gardening.

"Let's go inside it's 5 pm now boss will be back in some hours" the bodyguard said.

Azure's heartbeat start increasing after hearing the word boss. He know about whom the bodyguard is saying. He nodded and followed bodyguard. He was going towards his room when he thought to explore the mansion. He had explore it with Eva and Sam. 

He is looking at all the rooms. Then he come in front of room which they both  never mentioned.

'should I go inside ...no no i shouldn't what if it was very important room that's why Sam never mentioned. But what will be in this room. Should I check?  ...I think I should go..no no what are you thinking Azure what if some saw you but no one is in the mansion so no one will know no let's just go back in you room Azure' thinking this he turned to go but again turned back.

The curiosity in him made him opened the door. He peeked inside but everywhere is dark. He searched for the light and when he found he turned on the light. He stared at thing which was in front of him. It was ....piano. A big one. Has he ever mentioned that he like piano very much.

The room is clean like someone come here daily . He walked towards the piano and sat on the stool. He lift his hand and pressed a button which creat a beautiful sound. He giggled inaudibly. He then again pressed another button. A big smile was in his face visible.

He thought to play the piano. He just lift his both hand to played but stopped when he heard a car honk. He immediately turned off the light and closed the door. He know if his captor catch him then he himself don't know what will gonna happen to him.