17. Why?

Ayden is his brother's best friend who was there for him when that night snatched everything from him leaving him to seek revenge. Ayden take care of him. And he respect the elder most. He was grateful that elder was always there for him. Ayden always scold him if he drink too much.

Other than Wren, Fenn and Ayden there was a person who was with him all the time taking care of him. And that person is non other than Sam. Even though Sam was not there that night. He was very thankful of them.

He walked out off his room fixing his watch not looking at front who is coming towards his room while busy in his own world.

They bumped into each other and the other person fell in the floor. He looked up to glared at the person to whom he bumped.

"Can't you see while walking" he roared in anger.

The person looked up to glared but his expression change into fear when he saw to whom he bumped. He immediately stand up and bowed apologizing. Even though it was not all his fault. But he prefer to keep silent.

"You should look while walking Azure. You maybe mute but you are not blind to not see who is coming from front". Ryan said angrily.

Azure was getting angry now. He apologized even though it was not all his fault.

"I was not only at fault you were also not looking at front while walking. You should also look while walking there is your fault also" Azure said in his sign language.

In this whole one month Ryan also start understand the signed language well not full though but enough to understand what younger has said to him. Yes it been while one month since Azure was captured by them and not only him but other also start to understand. And he was now pissed at what younger said.

"You dared to talk back... you forgot who are you" Ryan growled. His anger is at high peak. And his voice was very cold and hard that it sacred the younger to the core.

Azure forget that to whom he was talking and he said everything very flawlessly and make his captor angry. He start to feel comfortable around them. But still he is little bit scared of Ryan. Elder didn't did anything to him. He every morning took a cup of coffee for his captor. Sometimes elder himself called him to do some work.

He used shake in fear at first in front of Ryan but now he is not. Not much though.

"Boss"

He sighed in relief when he heard someone's voice. He look back of his captor.

Ryan also turned when someone called him. He saw Fenn was standing.

"What?" Ryan said blankly.

"There is something important to discuss" Fenn said while looking at Azure and then at his boss.

Ryan nodded and look back at Azure who was looking down. He walked closer to him and said in his husky voice sending shiver to Azure's spine.

"Today you got saved, but next time you dare talk back to me then I will make sure you will regret"

Saying this he turned back to go to his office. Fenn sighed and shooked his head. He took two step forward standing in front of Azure who was still looking down.

"Next time don't do this. Today you saved but not everytime. He gets angry easily I am sure you noticed this so be careful" Fenn said and went behind his boss.

Azure sighed and put his hand on his chest where his heart beating very fast.
' calm down calm down don't beat this fast ....but he was very close and his voice was very se... oh my god what are you thinking Azure he is your captor who kidnapped you ...you can't think like this about him' he was thinking all this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'What's this all ? Why my heart beat crazily when I saw him ? Why I feel like I know him? ......this is the question which is keeps running around in his mind. But more than than there was one more which is constantly running in his mind.

'but why all this happening to me when I am around him? Why?' And he himself don't know the answer.

He walked towards where Sam was making breakfast. He went toward him and tapped his shoulder. Sam turned around and smiled looking at smiling Azure.

"Good morning Azure"
He greeted him and went to cut the carrot after receiving a nod from Azure as response.

He again felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Azure was still standing there.

"Do you want something?" He asked.

"No do you have any work for me I wanted to help you" Azure signed asking.

Sam shooked his head.

"No you are not doing anything just go sit there" Sam said pointed towards the dining table.

"But I want to help you please" Azure plead.

Sam sighed. He know how stubborn Azure is. He had noticed in this whole month.

"Ok if you want to help me then go call everyone for breakfast".
Sam said more like ordering.

Azure saluted him with big smile and went to call everyone.

Sam laughed and went to do his left work.

*****************************************

Somewhere at the place:-

"He killed 2 of our partner" A young man said.

"Did anyone of them said anything about me?" Another person who was 45 yrs old asked in his firm voice.

"No father no one said a single thing".

"Good I had know they wouldn't dare betrayed me".

"But what if -"

"He would not because he still thinks that whatever happened that night was done by his uncle". The older said.

"And you know he trust me so much that even if that if he told him the truth he would not trust" the older one added further.

"That's great father and when are we gonna meet him then?" The young man asked.

"Very soon son we will give him surprise soon till then let's see what he will do next". The older one said.

"Probably Target his next bird....I can't wait to see him killing his own uncle" the young man said and start laughing followed by the older one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"And I can't wait to see my own brother getting killed"

*****************************************

So hey readers!!🤗🤗

So it was short chapter but I will make next chapter longer. Well I don't know if you all are liking this story or not as I am not getting any comments.

I am trying to make this story more interesting as per your liking. I will post next chapter soon till then wait.

And yeah please don't forget to comment me about story if you're liking this or not. If you will comment then my doubt regarding this story will be less.

Do like and vote if you're liking.

Till then bye bye 🤗🤗