18. Begining of the game

Everything was going perfectly. Azure who also start to get confirmation around everyone specially with Sam and Fenn. He also liked Eva the little princess. He also got know about Eva little crush towards all cute boys and believe me he blush that day when Sam and Fenn explained why Eva always get shy around him. He also start to feel comfortable around Ryan not much but yeah.

You may think why he didn't try to run from there well he did tried to run but always failed and after so many attempts he droped the plan of running. His this attempts was no one noticed except Sam is the one who always make his plan failed.

It was when in the night he tried to run while jumping from his window when everyone was out for some mission. He thought it was best chance to escape by this thought he opened the window.

'it was best chance to escape no one is here' thinking this he sat on the window pane but got scared by the height not to mention he is a little afraid of height.

'you can do this Azure it was now never ...but This is so high, how will I jump down? ...but you have otherwise you will have to leave here..okay take deep breath and jump' he closed his eyes and took long deep breath and the again opened his eyes. He was about to jump when the door of his room opened.

"What are doing?" A voice come from behind making him sweat in fear.

He know the voice. He closed his eyes cursing and got down from window. He turned facing the person all while looking down.

"Are you perhaps trying to run?" The voice is getting closer indicating the person is coming closed to him.

He immediately looked up and shooked his head. And start to explain with his sign language.

'i wasn't trying to run it was just I was sitting there to enjoy the night view you know I love night view'  he start blabbering while looking here and there.

Not looking at the person's face who was trying to stop his laugh because Azure was looking very cute while explaining with a pout moving hands here and there.

"Even if you will try to jump from here you can't you know...this is so high you will get your leg fracture" Sam said while  moving towards window.

Azure cursed undr his breath. He looked at Sam and asked.
'you didn't go with others?'

"If I had gone with them how would I have known this little attempt of yours huh?" Sam replied in a teasing manner.

Azure pout and mouth 'i wasn't running '
Sam rolled his eyes and said,
"Yeah yeah i believe you"

"By the way I brought ice cream for us" Sam said. Hearing this Azure's eyes widened in happiness. He really like ice cream but he hasn't eat any since he came here. He immediately snatched the bag from Sam's hand and run towards his bed and start eating.

"Hey Don't say the whole there is mine too". Sam said run towards Azure.

Like this they both enjoyed and Azure forget about his plans of running. And like this there were 3-4 attempts Azure did to run but everytime he failed.

*****************************************

Somewhere at a place :-

"So what is the plan?" One of them asked.

"We need someone who can invest the highest share in this" other one said.

"I need this tender at any cost" the head of them said.

"Don't worry I had known someone who can help us to invest the highest share but-" one of them said.

"But? But what?"

"Will you fucking stop interrupting me!..I was about to say that if you hadn't fucking cut me off like that!"

"I am sorry Mr. Rover I will not interrupt you next time"

"You better not" Mr. Rover said and turned toward the main person.

"So the problem is that the person is very reputed and very famous business man you all know him...he is Mr. Lucas" Mr. Rover added further.

"Mr. Lucas...you mean the great and most famous business man Mr. Lucas"

"Yes"

"But Will he really invest?"

"I will manage he is my friend so there is not any problem but the real problem is...Whenever he invests his shares somewhere, he demand 60% of it".

"What!.. if we will give him 60% then what will we get?"

"That's not his problem...he always demand 60% otherwise he never invest. And don't forget we need this, not them, they have many chances but we don't and this is very important for us" Mr Rover said. He leaned in his chair and put his one leg on another.

"And let's not forget that our opposite company who is more powerful than ours and if we get this tender then we can defeat them but if they got this then...." Mr. Rover added further with a serious expression.

"Okay we are ready to give him 60%" the head of them said and got up. He forwarded his hand to shake with the Mr. Rover who gladly accepted with a smile.

"Meet you in next meeting Mr. Rover"

"Sure Mr. Jack"

"Arrange the meeting with Mr. Lucas" Mr. Jack said to his secretary who nodded.

Mr. Rover went out off the company and sat inside his car. After a few min he saw Mr. Jack is coming at the parking lot. He looked at the disappearing car of Mr. Jack which was going out off the parking lot and then call someone and said,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Let's start out plan B"

"Sure" and after getting a reply he cut the call with a smirk.
.
.
.
.
.
"The game begins now Mr. Jack and it's going to be fun"

*****************************************

So hey readers!🤗

Hehehe 😁I am sorry I know I am late actually very late. It's been one month since I didn't post any chapters and last time I had on 17 April and today is 15 may so it's very late.

Actually I had final exams so I was busy in my studies and currently I am waiting for my results.But from now on I am free so I will post all the chapters on time.

I hope you all are liking my story. It is my first story so I don't know how it's going. Please tell me about the story.

And I saw that a lot of people read my story recently and I am very happy to see so many views. I am very thankful for all of you guys😊. Please tell me if you liked my story in the comments.

Here is the new chapter. Read it and enjoy it. If there is any mistake please tell me. Do vote, comment and like the story. I will post next chapter soon.

Till then wait...😁

Bye bye!!🤗🤗