Ep. 13

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

"Catch The Tail"

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Last time on The Cat and The Fox

He then watched as she slowly smirked in an unfamiliar way. She then looked up at him and he felt his heart drop to the floor at the sight of Imoogi's scales on her neck and collar were mocking him to his face.

"Missed me?" Gayoung? asked him. "It's been so long, Yeon. I almost forgot how much I hate your face."

"Get out of that body right now!" Yeon shouted, tears in his eyes.

"Why should I? She's all mine after all." Gayoung? said, the smirk never leaving her face.

" Gayoung? said, the smirk never leaving her face

Staring : Choi Gayoung, Lee Yeon, and Imoogi

The Imoogi within Gayoung continued to widely and cruelly smile at a shocked Yeon who couldn't believe what he was seeing. He took a step back in shock as Imoogi in Gayoung's body ran down the Haetae's hands on her own body and admired its vessel. They then looked up at Yeon and smiled that evil smile that sent shivers down his spine.

"How does it feel to live through 600 long years only to stand as an enemy before the woman you love?" They asked him, slowly taking a few steps towards the fox.

"What about Gayoung? Where is she?" Yeon asked them, making them stop in their tracks.

They then raised their hand and patted their bodies chest where Gayoung's heart lied.

"Right here. She's in here with me. She's screaming, clawing, trying to her absolute best to fight back against her hopeless fate." They told Yeon, turning around and walking back to where they stood before with a pep in their step.