Ep. 14

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

"Dead End"

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Yeon held Gayoung by the arms as he led her back inside the restaurant where everyone else was

Yeon held Gayoung by the arms as he led her back inside the restaurant where everyone else was. She held in a hiss as she felt Imoogi move around in her head as if her brain was theirs. She glanced up at the others before quickly averting her gaze as she, A: didn't feel worthy to look at them after losing control of her body again, and B: didn't want Imoogi looking at them through her eyes.

"Mr. Lee! Ms. Choi!" Shin-joo exclaimed, standing up abruptly and already going to fret over them.

Yeon moved Gayoung over to one of the chairs, the Snail Bride pulling one out for her and then they helped her sit down. She turned her head from them as she held back a moan of pain.

"Are you hurt?" Rang asked, looking at his brother and his, admittedly, best friend with worry.

"Not really." Yeon answered.

"Liar." Gayoung immediately spoke up. "I nearly killed you when Imoogi took over my body."

"It wasn't your fault. And I'm still standing and breathing so no harm was done." Yeon countered, making her scoff before turning her eyes to her lap.

"I knew it." Rang said, looking at his brother with anger. "How dare you trick me?"

Yeon sighed, putting his hands on the table and leaned closer to the others. He looked over at Gayoung who was refusing to pick her head up and felt his heart getting crushed.

"It was the only way." Yeon told him, turning his focus back to Rang.

"Shut up." Rang snapped back. "I can understand why you would lie to Gayoung and Ji-ah but to all of us? We put our lives on the line without knowing the full truth and you did that!"

"You should have known when he gathered us to tell us the strategy." Shin-joo added, coming to Yeon's defense.

"And now you're victim-blaming. As if you knew any more than any of us." Rang countered, looking over at Gayoung with worry as she was unusually gloomy and silent.

"If he had the sword, he wouldn't have talked so much." Shin-joo retorted, still defending Yeon. In the meanwhile, Yeon was knelt down in front of Gayoung and gingerly brushed her hair back to which she didn't react to. "He would have started swinging first."

Yeon snapped his head over to Shin-joo and looked at him sternly.

"What did you say?" He asked, standing up but staying by Gayoung.