Ep. 10 & 11

Trigger warning : The word slave being said, the word suicide and topic of suicide brought up.

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
"Déjà-Vu"
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

"Did you seriously have to pretend to be an ass to Yu-ri?" Gayoung asked Yeon, looking at him nonchalantly

She heard the last few things he said to Yu-ri before they left Rang's apartment. Did it kill his pride or something to just outright ask the young fox sincerely to keep protecting his little brother?

"It's one of my charms. Besides, it keeps everyone on their toes since they can't figure me out." Yeon explained, drinking in Gayoung's uninterested figure.

Ankle tan colored heels, beige long high-waisted slacks, a chocolate brown puffer jacket, and her long sleeve shirt was matching with her pants. Yeon never truly admired her and her fashion sense since he usually saw her in uniform but she knew how to dress in a matching or flattering way that brought out how naturally pretty she was. Or maybe because this was all because he always thought she looked like she came out of a magazine. Either way, he was very tempted to tell her how cute she looked despite her momentary annoyance with him.

"You're tiring," She said, not caring about how much of a stab to his heart it sounded. "Let's go. Rang can't have gone too far with his injuries."

She grabbed Yeon's hand and began walking to the exit of the apartment building. Yeon looked down at their conjoined hands, smiled to himself and picked up the pace to walk side-by-side with the woman he was in love with.

 Yeon looked down at their conjoined hands, smiled to himself and picked up the pace to walk side-by-side with the woman he was in love with

Choi Gayoung & Lee Yeon ~

"Can you please stop looking so stressed? Rang's a grown adult, remember?" Yeon practically begged Gayoung, as he drove them around the city.

"You know, you're very selective about when you see him as an adult and when you see him as a kid." Gayoung quipped, keeping her eyes on the passing by people they drove by.