chapter ten⚠️⚠️

Disclaimer: this following chapter contains mention of Bullying, Murder and assault. Read on your own risk.

------------------------------------------------------------

The room was dimly lited with moonlight passing through the huge glass windows and a night lamp beside the bed. On the king size bed wriggled Jake before speaking.

"Make me forget," to the man standing at the foot of the bed. Jake's words brought a smug grin over other person's face "how pathetic Sim Jaeyun, asking to be fucked by your brother" he said while looking at Jake with devouring eyes.

Jake's slightly exposed skin under the loose t shirt was shimmering in the silver light. His eyes looked like they were begging; waiting to get detached from reality.

"Why disgusting? You never looked at me as your brother, and besides, I am not your real brother anyways" Jake retaliated, propping up on his hands.

"Your mouth runs alot with alcohol in your system, it would be nice to shut you up" Myung said, his hand harshly gripped Jake's neck, he pushed him down while hovering over him. "You like it, don't you? You're as shameless as your father" Myung commented.

He pressed his fingers harder, partially cutting off blood supply to Jake's brain. This is what Jake wanted; to be reminded that he was useless to begin with and there was no point in being disheartened about it.

-------
When Jake was young, he lived with his mother in Australia, while his father was in Korea, working to make connections in politics. At that time, he knew that he had a brother who was taking care of their father.

As a kid, Jake wanted to spend time with his father and make him proud, but he never got a chance until the start of junior high school. On the other hand, Myung, his brother, was living with their father, helping him build his career.

For years, Jake admired Myung for his devotion and hard work towards their father. He looked at the elder as his role model.

When the family finally reunited, Jake was over the moon, overjoyed by the thought of living together with his family.

Everyone in the family was happy, including Myung. For the next year and a half, Jake lived the best life with his family. He had everything: loving parents, a great school life, and a caring and loving brother who was also his best friend.

Even his best memory involved Myung. But during his 10th grade, things started getting weird. It all started with Myung distancing himself from Jake; he appeared depressed and tired. Jake didn't want this to happen, so he did everything he could to make things better again, even helping Myung to dig into their father's dark past when he asked.

Calling Jake's actions during this time his biggest mistake is an understatement.

The rest of 10th grade, Jake spent getting bullied. After getting tired of continuous harassment, he turned to Myung for help. At that time, he experienced the worst betrayal of his life. Jake felt like his heart had been ripped out; his own brother was behind all the torture he was facing.

Jake wanted to ask for help from his father, but he couldn't. He lost all trust in his father because, first, he learned how cruel and evil his father is, and that he was living with a literal monster. Second, he felt worse for not being able to hate his own father even after knowing the truth.

Hence, the events continued until the end of 10th grade.

Rumors broke out that the son of the newly elected assemblyman was getting bullied, leading Jake and Myung to be transferred to a new school.

Now, Jake was away from all the bullies, but the biggest one was still by his side, studying in the same class as him. From then on, Jake lost all control over his life. Till this date, he does everything Myung plans for him, and he doesn't have the choice to go against his will.

Myung reflected all the hatred he had for his alleged father on Jake. Earlier it was just beatings and cursing but God knows what fucked up mind Myung has that he added sex in the list of punishments.

For Myung it was like, he found the perfect torturing technique to anhillate Jake. He noticed how well it worked on Jake so he continued doing it.

As a normal human Jake should loathe Myung the most but he also knows that the only person here to blame is Mr. Sim, if only he didn't kill Myung's father, Jake's life wouldn't have turned this shitty.

------

"Myung-ngh...slowly" Jake cried as Myung mercilessly thrusted himself into Jake. Both of their mind turned into a blur.

Myung plopped next to Jake after finishing, he was now too tired to continue, meanwhile Jake has already passed out.

Myung laid on the side, propped up on one elbow with the hand supporting his head. He looked at Jake's sweat covered face and caressed his cheek with his free hand "you did great my dongsaeng."

------------------------------------------------------------

Myung's disgusting isn't he? A cruel and heartless beast. But I wonder if Mr. Sim killing his biological father is the only reason he turned this way. I am curious to listen to his side of story.

Anyways I hope you like the chapter. Too much angst going on right now but don't worry, probably the next two chapters won't be this way. Is Heejake finally coming? I don't know. 🤗

Thanks for reading and supporting ily all Bye.
~impris