Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Thwack!

"God, I hate these alarm clocks." a boy had complained, his messy black hair covering his left eye as he got off the bed. Going downstairs only wearing his pajamas, he then greeted a familiar face. "Sup, Uncle? Finally learning how to cook pancakes?" he joked as his uncle, towering his nephew by an inch. 

"Shut up, it's not like you can cook it perfectly without her help either way." the uncle said as the boy sat on a chair near the dining table. The boy had a glum face, obviously thinking of something. "What? Having nightmares again, Y/n?" his uncle asked as he served a plate of pancakes on the table as the boy nodded. "Yeah, another one of those reoccurring dreams of that incident." Y/n answered, his brown eyes showing pain and discomfort along with the contortion of his face. 

"I know how much your parents are valuable to you. They have raised you well to a fine man after all despite how much of a troublemaker you are." his uncle reminded him as the two started to eat breakfast. "Hey, I don't do that any more of that brawling stuff. I'm basically on house arrest with Origami being around me, especially when I am at school." Y/n answered as his uncle answered, "That's good. I don't want you to go down the same institution as me." 

Y/n's uncle was a former Yakuza, and the scars on his face shows how battle scarred he was. Deapite his fearsome appearance due to his physique, he was a kind uncle for Y/n and looked out for him ever since he was young. 

As the two were finished eating breakfast, Y/n then went for his usual chores. Cleaning up his room, taking a bath, brushing teeth, and donning his uniform all was done thoroughly as he prepared to go to Raizen High. "You forgetting anything, kiddo?" his uncle asked as Y/n shrugged. "I don't. Besides, it's just the first day, so don't panic." he answered as he was about to open the door. As soon as he did, he was then tackled by someone as his uncle chuckled. 

"Origami! C-cut it out! Not in front of uncle!" Y/n said to the white haired girl who was clinging onto him. Her blue eyes stared blankly onto him as she let go immediately, but was holding his hand. "Oh would you look at that, two love birds who literally can't control themselves." Y/n' s uncle teased as the boy blushed and turned beet red. "You don't need to hide it. We have been together for years now." Origami pointed out as Y/n tried to complain, saying: "I know... I just try to keep it in a low-key manner..." which made his uncle chuckle. "I don't really mind you two being lovey dovey. Besides you two have been together for years now since childhood." he said as Origami then stared at Y/n again as if to say, "See? There's no need to keep it a secret."

"You should get going. You shouldn't be late at the very first day. Now get going!" Y/n's uncle enthusiastically said as he slapped his nephew's back playfully. "Sure, and as usual, I hope the first day ain't boring as fuck." Y/n answered as his uncle then brought out a jar with the words 'Swear Jar' on it.

"Looks like I am going to return to Nagoya with full pockets." 

"Ryo Karasawa, I swear I'll get you to swear someday." Y/n said in a petty tone while putting some money in the jar as his uncle chuckled. "Good luck there. Either way, just go already! You might lose more of your pocket money if you stay here." Ryo said as his nephew ran out, shouting, "I'll remember this day!" while Origami stayed. Looking at him, Origami bowed and then thanked Ryo. "Thanks for taking care of Y/n in my place. I promise I'll look after him in your stead when you return to Nagoya." she promised as Ryo chuckled.