Chapter 34

After walking out from Neil's office ragini went to the nearest temple....She is crying really badly ....she can't accept what all things happened in Neil's Cabin ....She knows it is not Neil's mistake ....he asked directly without keeping it in his heart ....She liked Neil's this character more than anything....but today she got to know that Neil still has some problems in trusting her.... He is also not wrong because they never talked freely or they never talked about personal matters with each other...their talks are always limited.....So without proper communication we can't create a nice bond with a person .... Sometimes we may create a nice bond but then also  we can't trust that person easily....So if we want to trust a person we need proper communication and understanding ... But deep inside she wishes for Neil's trust in her.....She don't know she also started to like Neil but she is still hurt with her previous heart break and also she is scared to accept this feeling because she knows Neil is loving shethal...he never gave her unnecessary expectations in their marriage.... He is always straight regarding their marriage.... because of her previous experience she is really sacred because if she accepts Neil in her heart then she is scared that she will do the same like in swara's case ..... That full incident mentally made her down...now she knows how to fight for her...but that doesn't mean that she changed completely and is brave to accept her feelings.....she needs time... Now after the cabin incident she is sure she need time to accept everything....now she is sacred that Neil will reject their baby also due to his trust issue..... with all this thinking she entered into the temple ....

Ragini Pov

Maa why are you always playing with my life ..... Do you think I am that much bad person.... Maa I know I made several mistakes in the past but maa tell me,why are you giving punishment to my unborn baby also ... Maa I became selfish in my past that's why I did so many wrong things but now I completely changed and focus on my life but then also my past is never leaving me ....it is haunting me each and everyday ..... But I am really thankful to you for giving me a  little bundle of happiness in my womb.... I will protect my baby till I am living..... I won't allow anyone to hurt my baby .... I don't know what Neil's decision will be after reading the file ...I don't care what his decision is but I won't allow anyone to hurt my baby ..... If I want to give my life then also I will protect my baby .... Maa but why my past is not leaving me ... today Neil got a video it shows that I planned everything and Neil unknowingly became the part of that plan..... I know I didn't do something like this ......I clearly know omi only told me to put a tablet in that juice because laksh is having stomach ache. .....but maa I want to prove my innocence...I want to meet laksh and omi ... otherwise I won't reach the truth of that day... Now I want to know what exactly happened that day ....and I want to know who is behind this master plan.....Maa I am going to maheswari palace please give me strength to face everyone and also clear my doubt  regarding this matter ... I want to clear everything....and I also want to know laksh pov....and I want to know who sent the video to Neil....who exactly behind the plotting that day I have to find out.....thanks maa I got what I need to do .... I have to go to Maheswari to clear everything.....please give me strength... My heart is saying something is going to occur ....

After that she goes to maheswari palace...but before she entered into the maheswari compound she heard an argument between laksh and swara....So she stands there to know what exactly is happening there....

Swara: Laksh we want to stop this revenge plan...

Laksh : What are you saying swara....

Swara: please laksh please understand ragini is innocent and we can't take revenge on her because she once plotted against us ....I don't want more drama in my life because of this .....

Laksh: Wow swara you changed like chameleons who changed their colour according to the situation.....mrng we both planned everything and suddenly you changed your mind .....what happened suddenly the gr8 swara changed her mind to stop the revenge plan....