°•'paralogue (intro)'•°

|| 27th of July, 1990 ||

I've always wondered what life would be like when I finally get accepted to Hogwarts, like my dear old parents. How it feels to be exceptionally talented in ways I can't even imagine.

°~☾︎☆~°

• I was an orphan, living with my Aunt Lee; A close friend of my parents that she had known them ever since they were students at Hogwarts, and they were inseparable. They were the kind of friends who stuck together through thick and thin, and even after they passed away, Aunt Lee took me in and raised me as her own. My parents were both wizards, and I always wondered what life would be like for me when I finally got accepted to Hogwarts, just like them.

That feeling of pride and excitement rose upon me when I got to the school of wizards and witchs that I've always dream of.

My mother, Celeste Luminhood, was a well-known and highly respected magizoolgist witch with an incredibly rare ability to shape-shift into any creature, magical or non-magical. And just like her, I had inherited .

People often mistake us for Animaguses which an animal form is chosen based on your own inner personality and you get to form into just one , but for us Luminhoods about thousands of years , we can morph into more then one ever since we're born, depends on your spirits which chooses you .Thus history said we hold only little of an Animagus's blood as I've known as the only Luminhood now .

My father, Marcus Luminhood, was also a wizard and together, they had built a powerful and influential name for themselves in the wizarding world being one of the Ministry of Magic members along with my mother holds most of the Magical creatures to be taken care off and out of sight of people known as muggles .

As their only child, I was proud to carry on their legacy as a shapeshiter and a witch along with the Luminhood name leaving the Manor they left me and Aunt lee incharge to be taken care of, after they passed away .

I turned 10 last month, and I hope next year, with all my heart, I get in and follow in my parents' footsteps.

Lee told me all about their adventure, and I've always looked up to that, especially having friends. But as much as I longed to go to Hogwarts and make new friends, I couldn't help but feel a little lonely.

I had tried to make friends with kids my age, but it never seemed to work out. I was always seen as weird or different because of the parts of my body that would sometimes stick out into those of a tail or ears of animal. It was a side effect of my mother's shape-shifting ability, and I couldn't control it. Kids would often bully me or avoid me, and I never felt like I fit in.

The only friend I met who I felt was the same as me was Harry James Potter, my one and only best friend. He lives blocks away from me and he's a sweet boy with a lightning-shaped scar on his forehead. However, we met one day at the park and then we rarely meet at all since the Dursleys don't allow him to go out much unless necessary. But I might see him again by the end of the week.

The animals around the house, that Lee takes care of after my parents , I speak to them quite often whenever I get Jaded of my solitude and in need of attention. It still gets quite lonely in this manor and yes I have indeed inherited the ability to speak to them from my mother. I have been kept company by them ever since then.

Soon , things are going to change when I go to the wizarding school. I could not help but dream about my future at Hogwarts. I imagined myself making new friends, learning new spells, and discovering my own magical talents. I couldn't wait for my journey to begin, and I knew that my parents would be proud of me. For now, I would hold onto the memories of them and Aunt Lee, and look forward to the day when I could finally call Hogwarts my home.

☾︎☆

°~||Paralouge Ends Here ||~°

{ Thank you for deciding to read Ethereal and for everyone who supported me}
☾︎☆

{ Thank you for deciding to read Ethereal and for everyone who supported me}☾︎☆

°~{Let the real fun begin}~°