𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒍𝒍 & 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒅-𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒅

Later that evening, the sky had cleared up like it had never rained. After spending some time in the infirmary, we all went to the great hall for dinner. The atmosphere was lively as we all sat down and enjoyed our meals, talking and laughing with our friends.

'I think I'll be taking this off,' I said, slowly unpatching the bandage around my head.

'You weren't supposed to take it off until Madam Pomfrey says so,' Hermione said, her voice trailing off as she checked my head for any injuries or bumps from earlier that day. But to our surprise, it looked like nothing had ever happened.

'You look good,' George assured me.

'As new,' Fred added, nodding in agreement.

'Thank you, I guess the potion really helped after all,' I said, tapping the spot where I had been hurt. I took out the bottle of potion that Draco had given me, with the label 'Dillany' written on it. He had been giving me different potions from time to time, and I had no idea what to give him for on Christmas even tho I still have time but it feels time was flying nowdays, and I still had no clue what to get him.

'You'll see him,' Fred said with a smirk.

'Soon,' George added, winking at me. 'Don't worry.'

'They'll never leave me alone, will they?' I asked Hermione, rolling my eyes.

'Never,' They both replied in sync.

Soon, Ron joined us at the table, but Harry was nowhere to be seen.

'Where's Harry?' Hermione asked Ron.

'He's still with Professor Lupin,' Ron replied, taking a seat next to Hermione.

'They went off to the Black Lake,' he added, taking a bite of my food.

'At least it's a good change of pace for him. He needs some fresh air after everything that happened today,' I said, nodding in agreement.

And all of a sudden while I'm eating , I felt the urge to go to the Forbidden Forest again. I wanted to let out some steam, to wander and try to understand what my mother found so beautiful about it.

'I think I'll to go to the Forbidden Forest again,' I blurted out, surprising everyone at the table.

'Right, I keep forgetting that you three are missing out on everything,' I said, addressing Ron and his brothers directly.

'Are you sure it's wise to go again?' Hermione asked, her concern evident in her voice.

'I mean, what am I supposed to do for the rest of the day?' I asked, feeling restless.

The twins, Fred and George, always had a mischievous glint in their eyes. They were known for their pranks and jokes, and I had learned to always be on guard around them. But today, as they exchanged looks and grinned, I could tell that they had something planned specifically for me.

'You can hang out with...you know who,' George said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

I rolled my eyes at their teasing. 'Is that really necessary?'

'Since he's been staring at you since you came in,' Fred added, joining in on the fun.

I groaned, knowing that they wouldn't let this go. The twins had been relentless in their teasing ever since they found out about my friendship with Draco Malfoy. I knew they were just trying to get a reaction out of me, but it was starting to get annoying.