𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑖𝑥

°~𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒘~°

At hospital wing , Ron got his leg Bandaged , Harry was still layed on bed unconscious while they took Sirius Black, who had been escorted to the Ministry of Magic to undergo the Dementor's Kiss. The Dementor's Kiss, a terrifying punishment that sucked out a person's soul, was reserved for the worst of criminals and it won't be easy for Harry to know once he has awaken .

'It's been hours, Harry hasn't woken up yet,' I spoke, breaking the heavy silence that had descended upon us as we waited for Harry to wake up.

'Madam Pomfrey said he'll be fine, it's the same scenario with Quidditch incident' Hermione added. she sat on the opposite side of Ron's bed as I did in the hospital wing.

I felt a slight tickle running down my nose, and had to take a sniff.  Ron points out at my nose 'Y/n, you're nosebleeding again.'

I let out an exasperated sigh and Hermione suggests, 'Maybe this time you ask Madam Pomfrey...and report this to-'

'No, I can handle it,' I said

'Handle it? Your shirt is full of blood from your nose,' Hermione pointed out, not convinced.

'What the hell did she hit you with, a cauldron?' Ron crunched his eyebrows.

'A charm spell,' I corrected.

'A charm spell? Did that to you?' Hermione eyed me skeptically 'Well, I'm going to call Pomfrey whether you like it or not,' she declared, raising her arm to get the nurse's attention. 'Madam Pomfrey!! I think you have another stubborn patient.' She called out.

The nurse walked towards us, scanning the room to see whom she referred to until her eyes landed on my nose. 'Oh dear, let's see now,' Madam Pomfrey said as she held out and lit the tip of her wand to examine the inside of my nose. 'Goodness, heavens...that's a bad one right there. How did you get hurt?'

'It's that Pansy girl again,' she figured as she grumbled, wincing the light from the wand made my nose throb even more.

'It's alright, I was the one who started it with throwing a punch,' I admitted, feeling a bit guilty for my impulsive actions.

'Ah, so you were that ugly prune she kept on complaining about this evening,' Madam Pomfrey said, raising an eyebrow.

'Yes , I am sadly that prune who hit her' I said proudly .

Madam Pomfrey shook her head disapprovingly. 'Well, now I have two stubborn patients on my hands. You both need to learn to control your emotions and use your words instead of your fists.'

She went to gather some aid supplies and came back, preparing to fix my nose. 'Now, you should know clearly that violence is never the answer,' she scolded me.

I sighed, knowing she was right. 'You're right...it's the solution,' I said, earning a smack on the arm from Hermione as she glared at me like an owl.

I winced and gave her a sheepish smile. 'It's true...I mean, that's what Lee used to say when she got into fights.'

Madam Pomfrey sighed , gathering the first aid supplies. She came back with a warm, wet cloth and started to clean my bloody nose. 'Let me fix that terrible wound,' she said, motioning for me to lay down on the bed in front of Ron's. 'Why didn't you come sooner? It would be much easier to fix.'

'I would have, but Snape called me to McGonagall's office. I was on my way there when all this happened,' I explained.

Madam Pomfrey shook her head in disappointment as she wiped off the blood from my face. 'And there must be a good explanation for why you punched Miss Parkinson,' she said, raising an eyebrow. 'Malfoy, perhaps?'