𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

°~𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 & 𝑭𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅~°

Divination class . Professor Trelaweny narrows her eyes at Hermione once she asked about the grim but then she holds her hand trancing her fingers on her palm.

'My dear, from the moment you first arrived in my class, I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of
Divination. You may be young in
years, but the heart that beats
beneath your bosom is as shriveled
as an old maid's, your soul as dry
as the pages of the books to which
you so desperately cleave Stung'

Hermione starts to reply, but remarkably , she seemed incapable of a single word. Rising gracelessly, she exits, knocking her crystal ball to the floor. I watched curiously as the ball rolls slowly out the doorway...

Hermione's blood boiled as she stormed out of Professor Trelawney's Divination classroom. She had been stung by the fortune teller's words, which she found to be nothing more than nonsensical ramblings.

'Apologies Professor,' I said, shrugging my shoulders as I followed Hermione out of the room. 'Hermione, wait!'

But she didn't stop. She continued to rush down the stairs, her anger propelling her forward , finally catching up to her at the end of the staircase . 'Where are you going?' I asked, trying to keep up with her fast pace.

'Somewhere away from this pathetic class,' Hermione spat. 'I can't believe I wasted my time taking it as an elective. It's useless!'

She had always been the top student in their class, but when it came to Divination, she struggled. And now, it seemed like her patience had reached its limit.

'Will you at least slow down?' I pleaded, hoping to get her to calm down.

Hermione finally stopped at the end of the hallway and turned to face me. 'I know she might have said things you don't like,' I said 'And perhaps she got carried away, but she was only doing her job.'

Hermione scoffed as she slammed her Divination textbook shut. 'Her job was to teach real logic in Divination class, not some made-up prophecy that she thinks is a glimpse into the future,' she complained to me.

'You're right,' I conceded, trying to offer her some comfort. 'But hang in there, mate. Only a few more months and we're done with this class.'

She let out a heavy sigh and sat on the edge of a nearby staircase. I sat next to her, noticing the marks on her hand where the professor had been stroking her finger while spouting her nonsense. 'Miss Granger feeling upset about what the professor said, which is So. Not. True,' I said, emphasizing each word.

I smiled at her and reached out to hold her hand, intertwining our fingers for support. 'Don't let it get to you,' I said gently. 'You're the smartest student in Hogwarts if you ask me. That must be why she said that,' I added with a wink, finally eliciting a small grin from Hermione.

'You're not wrong,' she said, her voice still slightly strained.

'When have I ever been?' I raised an eyebrow playfully, trying to make her smile. She pressed her lips together, trying to resist, but eventually gave in and let out a giggle.

'Right...that,' I rolled my eyes. 'Anyways,' I said, changing the subject. 'Since we missed our class and we were supposed to have Care of Magical Creatures next, but now we have a free period, what do you suggest we do? And it better not involve any books or studying, because I am one burned-out student.'

Hermione thought for a moment and I could see her mind working. I knew she was trying to come up with something that would be both fun and not against the rules. 'How about we just take a walk through the corridors?' she suggested.