𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑇𝑤𝑜

ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ '♫︎' ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ°~𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑨 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑨𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒍~°

ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ
°~𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑨 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑨𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒍~°

The hushed stillness of Hogwarts castle at 10 pm, the corridors were draped in shadows, save for the flickering glow of candles that cast eerie portraits on the walls.

As I turned a corner, she came face-to-face with Draco , his emerald eyes glimmering in the dim light. 'You ready?' he murmured, pausing to take in my appearance.

I had to blend in with the Slytherin house, my once Gryffindor robes now a sleek, emerald-green ensemble. My long hair was slicked back and held in place by a black ribbon, framing a face that now bore the subtle disguise of a Slytherin.

Draco's eyes widened in surprise. 'Tell me that look on your face is telling me this is good enough,' I said.

'Its Good' he said

I scoffed, stepping closer and placing my hands behind my back 'just good?'

'---You mean more than I imagined. Different than I expected.'

'Oh?' I raised an eyebrow , I took a step forward. 'Is that a good different?'

Before Draco could respond, their moment was interrupted by the sound of footsteps approaching , quickly broke off their conversation and retreated to a secluded alcove.

'Let's go before all the fun gets away from us,'

I nodded in and with an effortless thought, transformed into a diminutive mouse. Draco extended his hand, and I scampered up his arm and perched on his shoulder. As he reached to deposit me in his pocket, he couldn't resist teasing me.

'I never realized mice possessed such cuteness,' he chuckle.

A flustered exhilaration coursed through me as I cleaned my whiskers with my tiny mouse paws. Being this close to him in his pocket was an experience. The warmth of his skin through his clothing and the subtle hint of his alluring cologne mingled together in a heady aroma.

We made our way towards the dungeons, the common room of Draco's Slytherin House. As a Gryffindor, I was naturally barred from entering, but curiosity burned within me. The closer we came, the colder the air became, and the muffled strains of music grew louder, shaking the very foundations of the castle. As we approached the threshold, the white candles lining the walls began to glow an eerie green.

'You may need to conceal your identity y/n,' he cautioned Because of peaking out of his pocket.

a round door emblazoned with serpents. 'Pure-blood,' and the door swung open with a heavy thud.