75: Flames of lust

"More, give me more!" Avra demanded like an insatiable animal as her hands tore through the sheets beneath her, squealing and squirting with her whole body trembling fiercely.

Will, delighted, obeyed.

He squatted down and bent Avra's legs until he brought them to the level of her shoulders. In this position it was much easier for him to move the way he wanted to and it was also simpler for him to reach parts that couldn't be touched simply by getting to the bottom of the tunnel.

"So deep...!" Avra tilted her head back and expelled the air from her lungs with a heavy gasp.

"Naughty little Empress..... I'm going to fuck you until you pass out." Will whispered in her ear and before she had a chance to say anything he moved his hips backwards.

With a hard downward swing and still grabbing onto her legs, Will felt his balls smacking her ass so hard that the two dark buttocks wiggled fiercely like ripples of water caused by rocks tormenting the peace of a lake.

The female's high-pitched moans and squeals echoed throughout the room nonstop. The splashing of liquids flying uncontrollably added to the rhythmic, swift sound of two bodies banging relentlessly, shaping a symphony of irresistible lust.

"You like it?" Will growled, unloading a fresh load directly inside her. He didn't stop at all despite having just reached his climax but continued to pound into his wife in such a way that his waist became a ghostly blur.

"I like it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!" Avra purred and nodded as if she had gone mad.
In fact, Avra was experiencing a level of pleasure unimaginable even to Will himself who was the one blessing her.

This pleasure that drove her to act in such a wild and borderline stupid way was not only physical.

But they both innately knew that the depths of their soul was trembling with huge bouts of pleasure.

The things she cried out, demanding and pleading to him, were words so filthy and depraved that if anyone else heard them they would blush from head to toe in a heartbeat.