70: Bloody Escape 2

There were other members of White assassins group who were also afraid. That sort of self-triggered explosion had happened three times within that short amount of time. From those three explosions alone,White assassins lost seven men!

Yet the battle still continued!

Tears fell from Will's eyes. He bit down on his lip and averted his gaze while running forward with his assassin members. He knew that his members defending the rear were using their lives to buy time for them.

They were using their flesh and blood to stall their enemies. What Will needed to do at that moment was to not let their lives be sacrificed in vain. They had to protect the normal members of their group within this limited amount of time and go farther!

At that moment, a sharp cry suddenly came from ahead of the crowd. The sudden appearance of the sound immediately changed the expressions of the leader, the Assassins from Dark assassins group, and all the other members!

From the two sides of the forest, the same sharp sound could be heard. A huge gust of wind bellowed, as if telling them that a large amount of their enemies from White assassin group surrounded them!

The expressions of everyone in Dark Assassins immediately changed. The leader's face was pale, but his eyes were filled with shocking killing and battle intent. The other were the same.

And just then the column had Black light scattered from its body and enveloped the people below it, protecting all the people from Dark assassins within.

"Assassins of Darkness, go forth! The normal members stay within! Fight till we breathe our last!" At that moment, the leader from Dark Assassins group let out a long howl.

Aurora, Avra, Sam, Sophie and the others were all fueled with madness and fought with their lives at stake!

Will's heart was filled with killing intent. His blood was boiling. His heart was burning, his anger roaring, and his eyes were bloodshot.

'I was born a member of Dark Assassins, and I will die a member of Dark Assassins!'
Will did not hesitate and let all his Qi in his body burst forth with power, showing off his power as a peak upper demon realm Assassin

All of it happened in an instant. The two sides clashed together with a loud bang, and the sounds of battle rang through the air, as did voices filled with pain and agony.

There was a man who was killing members of the dark assassins left and right , as Will sighted him , he rushed forward howling

"Die!" Will closed in on him. This time, he did not use his fists. Instead, the moment he got closer, he used his head and slammed it against the man's head. The man let out a sharp cry of pain, his head bursting to pieces ,but even so Will wasn't without his own injuries, blood spilled from the top of his head.

'Kill them!'

Will's eyes were bloodshot. He did not stop once he killed that one person. He turned around and rushed towards the other Warriors from White assassins.

As Will let out a low growl, the other seven to eight Warriors from his group also roared.

"Kill them!"

"Kill all those who destroyed our homes!" Will's eyes were bloodshot. A strong and boundless presence of Qi erupted from his body, and he threw a punch!

"Kill all those who slaughtered our members!"

One more punch.

"Kill all those who murdered our people!"

Another punch.

Will's body flickered around dozens of terrified men from White assassins group and showed off just how deep he had sunk into his madness. He had never killed so many people before, had never felt so much hate.

At that moment, he was no longer a teenager who had reach nineteen years of age, but a maddened killer.