𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙴𝙳

✧. ┊ chapter 03, Eclipsed ┊.✧

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

After a while in the class, the atmosphere buzzed with subdued conversations among students. Hushed whispers and occasional glances at smartphones painted a picture of a restless student body. The news videos on their phones displayed headlines about missing bodies, mysterious occurrences, and an unsolved murder that had gripped the city. Unknown to most, these were the handiwork of the void vampires, but to Haewon and Minji, the urgency to find a solution heightened.

Haewon, perched at her desk, absorbed the fragments of information floating around the classroom. The weight of responsibility pressed on her shoulders as the urgency to find the right vampire intensified. The news reports only fueled her determination. She couldn't allow the void vampires to continue their rampage, jeopardizing the safety of the city and its residents.

The Bloodmae and his void vampires had already cast a shadow over the city, and Haewon couldn't let the darkness deepen.

As the discussions in the classroom swirled around the mysterious incidents gripping the city, Minji, attuned to Haewon's growing tension, decided to steer the conversation in a different direction.

"Hey, did you notice the new guy, Sunghoon?" Minji asked, glancing at Haewon. She nonchalantly replied, "Yeah, what about him?"

Minji raised an eyebrow. "He's kinda mysterious, isn't he? I mean, I don't usually say this, but he's quite good-looking, and there's this... vibe. Like, I can't put my finger on it, but there's something intriguing about him."

Haewon, keeping the truth about him being a vampire to herself, shrugged. "He's just another transfer student. People come and go."

Minji chuckled, nudging Haewon. "Come on, Haewon, don't pretend like you're not curious. I saw him looking at you a couple of times today. Maybe he's got a crush on you."

She rolled her eyes. "Trust me, that's the last thing on my mind. Just focus on your own love life, Minji." Haewon signaled towards the cheery boy with dimples sitting beside the wall seat, Kim Sunoo. The boy that Minji seemingly had a crush on, and so did he.

"Ah Hae don't make it obvious" Minji whined, turning Hae's head back to face her. At which Haewon chuckles, seeing her friend getting flustered over the boy easily. Her cheeks rosing pink. "You really like him that much don't you?" Haewon teased. "Just shut up and let's go get food. The bell rang already." She answers.

As Haewon and Minji settled at their usual spot in the cafeteria, Haewon couldn't resist a playful jab.

"You know, Minji, I noticed you stealing glances at Sunoo again during class. Any progress on that front?" she teased, a mischievous glint in her eyes.