𝙽𝙴𝙲𝙺

✧. ┊ chapter 12, Neck ┊.✧

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Haewon slams the door open, breathless and exhausted as her eyes lay on Sunghoon passed out on the floor. Her heart pounded in her chest as she rushed to Sunghoon's side, her hands trembling with fear and urgency. Dropping to her knees beside him, she gently shook his shoulders, her voice laced with desperation.

"Sunghoon, wake up!" she pleaded, her words tinged with panic. "Please, talk to me!"

But there was no response, no flicker of consciousness from the still form before her. Panic threatened to consume her as she frantically searched for a solution, her mind racing with possibilities.

As she reached out to touch him, her fingers crackled with energy, a futile attempt to heal the wounds that marred his body. But the magic seemed to falter, powerless against the magnitude of his suffering. Suddenly a faint moan escaped Sunghoon's lips as he stirred, his eyelids fluttering open to reveal hazy, unfocused eyes. Haewon's heart sank at the sight of him, his face pale and drawn with pain.

Realizing that time was of the essence, Haewon made a split-second decision. With determination etched upon her features, she bared her neck, exposing the vulnerable flesh beneath.

"Sunghoon, you need to drink... from my neck," she said, her voice firm yet gentle. "Take my blood. It's the only way to help you."

Sunghoon's gaze flickered to her neck, his fangs instinctively lengthening in response to the scent of her blood. Though he was still hesitant about it. He searched for any hesitation in Haewon's eyes but found none. She nodded her head as confirmation. "It's okay, Sunghoon," she encouraged, "You can drink from my neck."

Hae guided Sunghoon's head toward her neck, she couldn't ignore the rapid thud of her own heartbeat echoing in her ears. The proximity between them felt charged with an undeniable tension, a magnetic pull drawing them closer together.

Sunghoon's lips met her skin with a hunger that sent shivers down Haewon's spine. The sharp sting of his fangs breaking through her flesh was swiftly followed by a surge of warmth as he drank from her.

But it wasn't just Sunghoon who was affected by the intimate exchange. As Haewon felt his strength returning with each swallow, a wave of dizzying sensation washed over her. His touch was electric against her skin.

As Sunghoon's grip tightened around her neck, he pulled her closer to him. Haewon's breath caught in her throat, and a low, involuntary moan escaped her lips. At which her eyes widened as she cupped her mouth with her hand, in embarrassment. The pleasure and pain intertwining in a symphony of sensations that threatened to overwhelm her. She could feel the heat radiating off his body against hers, the urgency of his touch igniting a fire within her.