Chapter 32: Karen

"I'll kill this stupid fucking town, then they will see who is laughing!" Butters rants, "I'll erase this whole place off the face of the earth!"

Butters walked faster as he saw the building he was looking for, South Park Elementary. This place would be the first Butters target, but not the last.

Butters had taken a quick stop at his lair. The only other person there was Doctor Disarray who looked at him confused and tried to ask Butters questions when he saw him. But Butter ignored him and just grabbed the stuff needed.

Now he was here, breaking the front door to the school. It didn't matter if the cameras saw him; those cameras wouldn't exist after a while.

Butters started running into classrooms and rigging them with explosives. Butters smiles wildly before running to the office; inside, he saw PC Principal's desk.

"This one is specially made for you, Mr. PC." Butters mumbles as he places a little chip under the desk, "Your body will pop finnily, surprised it hasn't happened already with the amount of veins that are showing from under your skin."

Butters then ran out of the office and out of the school. His next place was going to be square.

When there, he placed chips everywhere, in the fountain, the stores; he completely lined the streets with the chips, any car that goes along that street is doomed.

This continued several different times, with several different places, as the sun came up Butters couldn't wait to see and hear everyone in South Park scream.

This is what they all get, what they all deserve, the only good thing he ever had, Mysterion, was stripped away from him, andButters was... well, Butters was losing his mind.

His whole life, no one had treated him fair, no one! His parents were absolutely horrible, beating him, punishing him, locking him in the basement, denying him food; they took away his favorite stuff when he "got too old" for it, like his blanket he had in kindergarten, or his little stuffed bear.

His friends treated him like a punching bag, always just there to get used and then thrown away. The only person that treated him decently was Kenny, which made him gain a crush; however, then Mysterion came along and it changed everything.

He was happy, he felt appreciated, and was loved, he meant something! Only to have Mysterion ripped away from him, Butters didn't know why, or who did it, but Mysterion ripped.

~*~

Kenny was sitting at his desk, looking at his photo of Butters. His heart aching, his poor Butters, Kenny felt tears gently falling down his face.

Though that's when he heard his door open, Kenny looked over and saw Karen, "Big brother?" he asked, "Are you ok?"

Kenny wiped his tears and nodded, "Yeah... Yeah yeah, I'm fine Karen, I'm good."

Karen eyed Kenny suspiciously, not really believing him. She walked over and sat beside him.

"Something's bothering you, isn't it?" Karen asked.

"No, No, it's just....I did something... bad... and I don't know if the person I did it to will love me anymore 'cause of it...." Kenny explains.

"Oh big brother....no one could hate you, you are the best friend and big brother ever! I'm sure whatever happened was for a good or understandable reason." Karen said.

Kenny nervously chuckled, "Maybe... but I just feel... horrible....I can't face him without feeling... guilty."

Karen hugged Kenny tightly, "Please don't beat yourself up! You have done so much good for me, one little mess up doesn't change you....and if you care about them....then..then you know it'll never happen again...and that's enough..."

Kenny is silent before hugging Karen back tightly, and a small smile spreads across his face, "Thank you Karen....you're the best sister...ever...."

-What do y'all think?

-Word Count: 647