Chapter 5

Friday.

Wooyoung and San were in English class. It was their last class before they were free to enjoy their weekend. The day before, San had decided to try approaching Wooyoung again but despite thinking about it all day, he hadn't figured out how to go about it. They had only exchanged a few pleasantries. Finally, a few minutes before the end of the class, fate gave him a little push.

Teacher: I'm going to give you an assignment due on Wednesday. Don't worry, it won't take too much of your time and it's to be done in pairs. You can leave once you've agreed on your partner.

Wooyoung and San exchanged a timid glance.

S: We do it together?

WY: Yeah, why not.

S - "It's now or never."

S: You give me your number? That way we can work on it over the weekend through messages.

WY: Not a bad idea, give me your phone - he replied extending his hand to San.

San handed him his phone and Wooyoung left the room running with it. I'm joking, he just created a new contact with his number.

WY: There you go, send me a message whenever you want to start working on it.

S: Sounds good, thanks!

The two boys exchanged a smile and wished each other a good weekend before Wooyoung left. That's when San glanced at his phone.

- (I'm too lazy to change the screenshot so it's in french

- (I'm too lazy to change the screenshot so it's in french. And of course i've used a random number, don't call thinking it's Wooyoung even if it's tempting 👀) -

"Woo 😈"

That's the name Wooyoung had entered for his contact.

S - "I'm dying. Too cute."

San then headed home, so happy thinking about what had just happened. He had a reason to ask Wooyoung his phone number and to talk to him over the weekend!

S - "This emoji suits him so well 😈. He's like a little demon who takes pleasure in making me struggle. Did he put it on purpose? Is he aware he's driving me crazy?"

Eventually, San was starting to like Wooyoung's moody side. After playing the indifferent guy, he always do something unexpected, making those moments very precious in San's eyes. It also makes Wooyoung very cute.

San arrived home and lay down on his couch.

S - "When should I send him a message? I wanna talk to him but he told me to message him when I wanna start working... He'll think I'm a nerd if I ask him to start now. And I really don't feel like working tonight. Anyway, I'll send him a message tomorrow."

Instead, he sent a message to his friends' group chat.

San 🏔️
Hey guys, we have an english project to do in pairs and i'm with Wooyoung! So i got his number!!

Seonghwa
"I got his number!" sounds like a middle school girl tryna score him 😂😂

San 🏔️
Lmaaao shut up

Yeo 🤓
Oh that's really cool actually! Maybe he'll be more comfortable communicating through messages

San 🏔️
Yeah, totally! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow :)

Yeo 🤓
I wonder what he looks like with all this talk

San 🏔️
Hope i can introduce him to you guys someday 😢 But if you really wanna see him, he has an instagram id

Yeo 🤓
Oh. Did you stalk him? 👀

San 🏔️
Of course not! Well yes, maybe a little, but it was to understand why he's so weird like that

Yeo 🤓
Drop it!

San 🏔️
@Jung.WooY

Yeo 🤓
Wait he's super handsome 😱

Mingi 🦒
You talkin about me?

Seonghwa
Shut up Mingi 😭

San 🏔️
We agree, he's so handsome!!

Seonghwa
You really need to score him San

San 🏔️
What are you talking ab, stop that 😂

Mingi 🦒
I don't want San to score me...

Seonghwa
You're so dumb i swear 😂😂

Mingi 🦒
😇

Yeo 🤓
I didn't imagine him being that hot, given that he seems kind of weird. If you don't wanna score him, San maybe i'll take over...

San 🏔️
You have a gf, Yeosang...

Yeo 🤓
Come on i'm just kiddin!

Conclusion of Chapter 5 : Wooyoung is like a little demon.