Chapter 17

San stopped after playing different pieces for a few minutes.

WY: Jeez San that's INSANE... You're too talented!!!

S: Thank you! - he replied slightly embarrassed.

S: Wait, I can play something you'll like!

San started playing "The Truth Untold" by BTS, which nearly killed Wooyoung.

WY: AAAH Saaaan!! I love you!!!!

This time, it was San's turn to be killed. A shiver ran down his spine and his cheeks turned red. He continued playing as if nothing happened, slightly lowering his head so that Wooyoung wouldn't notice how red his face had become.

WY: Can you play more BTS songs?

S: Of course.

The two boys decided to go to bed after San exhausted his repertoire of BTS songs.

S: Do you mind if we sleep together? Otherwise, I can go to the couch.

WY: No, I don't care. And it's lame if we're in separate rooms.

S: Totally.

That's how they settled into San's bed together.

WY: I can't wait for tomorrow.

S: I'm so excited too!

WY: We better sleep quickly so we can get up earlier and do lots of stuff!

S: Hell yeah! Good night!

WY: Good night little cat! - he said, doing the koala around San before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and burying his head against his shoulder.

San swallowed. Then he died. 

End of the story.

Just kidding, he barely survived. His body stiffened, he didn't dare move an inch. Wooyoung was increasingly driving him crazy.

S - "I want to sleep with him for the rest of my life..."

He finally took a breath and rested his head against Wooyoung's.

S - "He smells good."

That's how the two boys slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.

Saturday, 11:48 AM.

Wooyoung woke up in San's arms. He slightly sat up to check the time, waking up his friend.

S: Mmh, Wooyoung...? - he mumbled.

WY: Whoa, it's almost noon... We didn't get up early at all!

S: Mmmmh who cares! - he said half asleep, taking Wooyoung in his arms and pulling him back onto the mattress.

They were once again sprawled in bed, San's arms and leg wrapped around Wooyoung. San was so comfortably settled that he could fall asleep again in 2 minutes.

WY: And I'm the marmot?? - he said laughing.

S: Hehehe, I'm a marmot and you're an otter.

WY: Why do we keep comparing ourselves to animals - he chuckled.

S: You're right... The wolf suits you better than the otter!

WY: By the way, so you find me mysterious, cute and endearing?

S: Oh wow that's old stuff, you're slow to catch on dude!

WY: Oh come on! Just answer - he laughed.

S: Yeah at first you were mysterious because I couldn't figure you out. You hid your emotions, then suddenly you'd say or do things completely opposite to the image you projected and I found it too cute.

S: But, well, now that you've opened up to me you don't have that mysterious and cute side anymore... - he said in a tragic tone to tease him.

WY: Eeeeh! Seriously...? - he asked, looking all sad.

S: Of course not, I'm just kidding! - he said tightening his embrace on Wooyoung and rubbing his head against his cheek.

S: You're cute in everything you do, it's quite amazing - he said, becoming serious again.

WY: You're cute in everything you do too, San...

The two boys remained silent for a few moments. San could've heard Wooyoung's heartbeat if his own wasn't beating just as loudly.

Conclusion of Chapter 17: San barely survived.