Chapter 8

Monday.

For the first time since the beginning of the year, San went to school with enthusiasm. It was surprising, especially since it was Monday morning and he was about to face 2 hours of history. But now that he had become friends with Wooyoung, he knew he wouldn't be bored to death during classes anymore. However, he still had a bit of fear that Wooyoung might revert to his initial self, not remaining the same as in their messages.

San had never arrived so early. He decided to wait outside the history classroom. After about ten minutes of scrolling on his phone, he felt a hand gently ruffling his hair. Before he could turn his head, he saw Wooyoung standing in front of him.

WY: It's soft for real! - he said with a mischievous smile.

San couldn't help but blush.

S: You scared me! I wondered who it was!

WY: No worry, it's just me - he said entering the classroom that the teacher had just opened.

San stood there for a moment. A faint smile appeared on his face.

S - "This is the real Wooyoung. And this time, I see him for real. The real Wooyoung for real." - he thought relieved.

The two boys were sitting at their table. 30 minutes of class had already passed. San, who was already getting tired of what the teacher was saying, glanced at Wooyoung and saw drawings on his sheet.

 San, who was already getting tired of what the teacher was saying, glanced at Wooyoung and saw drawings on his sheet

S: Oh, woaw! You draw so well! - he whispered.

WY: Thanks - he replied pleased with the compliment.

S: It's you there, isn't it?? - he asked pointing to the left character.

WY: Yeah, and that's you!

Stars appeared in San's eyes and his heart started beating faster without him realizing.

S - "Wooow did he really just drew us...?"

S: It's amazing, we're so recognizable!!

San struggled to contain his joy and not exclaim, he forced himself to whisper.

S: Pass me your phone.

Wooyoung complied without asking questions and San took a picture of the drawing.

S: There you go!

WY: So cool! Such a great idea!

S: Hey wait, what's with the mouth you drew for me?? It looks like butts! - he laughed.

WY: Well, I told you you look like a little cat - he said all content.

S: Oooh, you're right it's really accurate actually!

S: Wait... - he said before adding something to the drawing.

S: Tadaaa!

WY: Woah, your spitting image! - he said laughing a bit too loud

Teacher: Wooyoung, I'm glad you've made a friend but stay focused in class. You'll have plenty of time to talk during the break.

WY: Sorry sir...

The two boys glanced down at their class notes, embarrassed but mostly amused. There it was, could they officially consider themselves friends?

WY: And what about me, what animal do I resemble? - he whispered to San as quietly as possible.

S: Mhhhh, you... you're a wolf.

WY: Am I? A wolf? - he asked surprised looking up at San.

S: Yeah, you're mysterious and play the lone wolf while in reality you're cute and endearing - he smiled.

WY: Oh...

Wooyoung turned away to bury his face back in his class notes, a blush rising to his cheeks.

WY: So cool... - he let slip with a small smile on his face.

San enjoyed the scene his beautiful classmate was offering him.

S - "The cutest of wolves, jeez."

Conclusion of Chapter 8: San's hair is soft for real."